Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
@Perverteer any chance i could a list of the assets used for Rachel, Riley, Bella and Liza in a private message? i'll be working in Daz here in about two weeks when i get my upgraded computer
Sure, I've sent you a list. Let me know what you'll be working on once you've started, I'm very curious.

Sometime around the middle of the month and I am not for sure about what version v0.61 is but I think it is the special edition of the game.
Nope, v0.61 is a bugfix release and it hopefully fixes most of the stuff you've all been talking about the past few pages. But I see it hasn't been shared here yet. The walkthrough is also posted when a new build is releases, so there's a 0.6 walkthrough floating around somewhere as well.

will their be a harem ending.
Oh yes, certainly!

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
@Perverteer any chance i could a list of the assets used for Rachel, Riley, Bella and Liza in a private message? i'll be working in Daz here in about two weeks when i get my upgraded computer
Sure, I've sent you a list. Let me know what you'll be working on once you've started, I'm very curious.
Since @Vincidon didn't ask for me.. And I'll be working on the project with him.. @Perverteer can I get assets list for Mrs. Smith, Rachel's two girl friends, and Dwanye's mom? (cannot remember the last three names atm will replay later today) only other female character was the prostitute iirc..

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

merk-Osch

Feb 26, 2018
Is there a possibility in the dialogues to leave out the black bars? This covers so many nice detail of the persons

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Is there a possibility in the dialogues to leave out the black bars? This covers so many nice detail of the persons
The overlaying of the text obscuring certain details is pain to deal with. If you remove the bar the text will be nearly unreadable. I'm thinking of making things a little more transparent, though. But it's better when you hide the bar entirely to get a better view. You can hide the on-screen GUI by pressing "H".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well patreons got 0.61 on feb 18th so rest get it by end of this month.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
well patreons got 0.61 on feb 18th so rest get it by end of this month.
0.61 is a bug fix not an update.
Nope, v0.61 is a bugfix release and it hopefully fixes most of the stuff you've all been talking about the past few pages. But I see it hasn't been shared here yet. The walkthrough is also posted when a new build is releases, so there's a 0.6 walkthrough floating around somewhere as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bugfix yes and that got released few weeks ago so no exact update yet (week or more).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
bugfix yes and that got released few weeks ago so no exact update yet (week or more).
Just a little over 2 weeks ago so we still have at min 2 more weeks for the next update.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Gotta say that I'm impressed with this game. I normally aren't really into those click only games but this is an exceptional one. Can't wait for more :)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes