cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't, only incest games I play are this, my summer with/sister Mia and daughter for dessert.

tried teacher's pet but after founding out that needed to save all cash (salary) until shopping trip I stopped playing it (might give it 2nd try).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Care to explain how exactly ? I don't really like BB but i love SL, so I'm genuinely curious...
Well for me, it takes the place of BB because it has a great story and is still being worked on.
With BB on hold and may never be finish it has went from my #1 game to my #10th game in my list and this one takes the #1 spot in my game list.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is there a possibility in the dialogues to leave out the black bars? This covers so many nice detail of the persons
The overlaying of the text obscuring certain details is pain to deal with. If you remove the bar the text will be nearly unreadable. I'm thinking of making things a little more transparent, though. But it's better when you hide the bar entirely to get a better view. You can hide the on-screen GUI by pressing "H".
That should work with any RenPy game, not just this one. Not my preferred method of seeing the full images, but works much better for the gigabyte limited and/or non-techy people :D
You can look at my sig and use that patch to make the dialogue look like this:

screenshot0097.jpg

To remove the patch just delete y_outline.rpy and y_outline.rpyc files in the game subfolder.

And thanks for the game, @Perverteer! Very nice natural looking models, good dialogues and not a bad story. Looking forward for the continuation. Sorry for not writing a longer review... yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there ant cheat aviable guys?
You really can't cheat, to get all you can get from each girl you must do what is required.
Cheating there relationship up does not help in this game and you have all the money you want at this time.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This game is the new Big Brother.
LOL at how the next series of posts show how some view this comparison is an insult while others view it as praise.

"This game is the New Big Brother"
"Wait, how is this game like BB, which sucks?!"
"Yes, I agree, it's great, just like BB!"

I'm genuinely curious because I now have no idea if @CamelRed meant this as an insult, praise, or just a comment on how a tidy incest game might be going a bit off the rails in some ways...

PS, I personally like this game, but more for its simple gameplay and hot scenes despite rather amateur renders. It's not a great game IMO, but it has its merits and so far never disappoints with each update.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes