Rangebound

Nov 25, 2017
LOL at how the next series of posts show how some view this comparison is an insult while others view it as praise.

"This game is the New Big Brother"
"Wait, how is this game like BB, which sucks?!"
"Yes, I agree, it's great, just like BB!"

I'm genuinely curious because I now have no idea if @CamelRed meant this as an insult, praise, or just a comment on how a tidy incest game might be going a bit off the rails in some ways...

PS, I personally like this game, but more for its simple gameplay and hot scenes despite rather amateur renders. It's not a great game IMO, but it has its merits and so far never disappoints with each update.

A really nice game, but they are all becoming similar...BB

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I really hope they start the love route with Mom. I would like it if, they would also include getting her out of her current job. I'm not into the whole Sub/Dom thing so I know for that route, that job would have to remain probably.
I will say though that I love what they have done so far, it definitely keeps me wanting more.
I'm anticipating the next update..........Peace!!

Reactions: Paprika
U

User_215882

No. There will be an Erica. Her dick is going to make the MCs look like an infants. Gonna get cucked so hard by her.

Reactions: kencoro and xןʞ

chimeranangel

Sep 22, 2016
I really hope they start the love route with Mom. I would like it if, they would also include getting her out of her current job. I'm not into the whole Sub/Dom thing so I know for that route, that job would have to remain probably.
I will say though that I love what they have done so far, it definitely keeps me wanting more.
I'm anticipating the next update..........Peace!!
Have to agree with this guy, love mom/son routes in incest games, hate the BDSM. For me it's a huge issue with an otherwise amazing game. Any news on when a possible alternate route will be available for the mother? Or whether the route will develop away from the BDSM?

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Have to agree with this guy, love mom/son routes in incest games, hate the BDSM. For me it's a huge issue with an otherwise amazing game. Any news on when a possible alternate route will be available for the mother? Or whether the route will develop away from the BDSM?
I'm not real sure, but I believe I read some where a few posts back. That the next update will involve a beach trip or vacation the family will take.

It's possible that this is going to be the start of Mom love route....I hope!....perfect chance I think.
I think it will most likely expand on the other romance with the others as well.

I'm definitely with you, my friend, on being able to get away from the BDSM as well. I really can't stomach even what I did at the company. I know that it's avoidable, but I just don't know at this point, if it will be required. At least the first part of it anyway, to start any path with her.

Anyway my friend......:cool:......Peace!!

Reactions: chimeranangel

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Just finished this game, really liked it. Could have more content, but that just shows that I liked it so much that I want MORE!

It's fast paced, and there's no real quest involving earning money to get to a certain point where you can buy things for x, which I liked a lot, that really annoys me in some other games. I know developers want to make you play the game longer, but there's better things to do that, like real content.

So yeah, I'm really looking forward to an update. Keep up the good work

Reactions: Perverteer

xb

Nov 9, 2017
is there ant cheat aviable guys?
unren the game to allow rollbacks - not even sure if rollback is disabled in the game since I almost always unren. I find if I save at the beginning or end of each day I can go back pretty close to where I want to be. I also use a couple pages of saves for each route. As far as I can tell there are only 2 main routes right now. Can't say anything else without spoilers :)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Just finished this game, really liked it. Could have more content, but that just shows that I liked it so much that I want MORE!

It's fast paced, and there's no real quest involving earning money to get to a certain point where you can buy things for x, which I liked a lot, that really annoys me in some other games. I know developers want to make you play the game longer, but there's better things to do that, like real content.

So yeah, I'm really looking forward to an update. Keep up the good work
My honest opinion, is most Devs seem to think that sex is the end goal in any game. And those games tend to drag on forever, and then really end with getting a certain type of sex.

My thoughts however, is that the sex should not be the end result, but rather the beginning of a relationship.
Hell! I don't spend my time romancing a girl, dating, making out, to finally have sex. Then when I'm done walk away from her after. Shit if anything it just changes the dynamic of the relationship, and you end up having more interesting stories really.

Which also brings me to another pet peeve of mine. Which is most Devs perception of sex progression.
Most tend to follow the same route, first HJ, then BJ, then tit fuck, followed by anal, then you get to have actual sex with pussy.

My experience, Blow jobs, and pussy licking, along with petting and hand jobs were only foreplay and was always follow by pussy pounding action. If the mood hits you just right too, you get nice creampie action as well. I'm definitely against anal altogether, and would prefer to have that an option that I would be able leave out and still be able to progress through the story.

Anyway thanks for letting me bend your ear brother........Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
My honest opinion, is most Devs seem to think that sex is the end goal in any game. And those games tend to drag on forever, and then really end with getting a certain type of sex.

My thoughts however, is that the sex should not be the end result, but rather the beginning of a relationship.
Hell! I don't spend my time romancing a girl, dating, making out, to finally have sex. Then when I'm done walk away from her after. Shit if anything it just changes the dynamic of the relationship, and you end up having more interesting stories really.

Which also brings me to another pet peeve of mine. Which is most Devs perception of sex progression.
Most tend to follow the same route, first HJ, then BJ, then tit fuck, followed by anal, then you get to have actual sex with pussy.

My experience, Blow jobs, and pussy licking, along with petting and hand jobs were only foreplay and was always follow by pussy pounding action. If the mood hits you just right too, you get nice creampie action as well. I'm definitely against anal altogether, and would prefer to have that an option that I would be able leave out and still be able to progress through the story.

Anyway thanks for letting me bend your ear brother........Peace!!
Forgot to mention, there's even a book called the "Kama Sutra" should they decide to make the sex in the game interesting, along with the different story lines...........Peace!!

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
To be honest, that tends to be my end goal in these games as well, apart from it dragging on too long

I agree with you on that one, diversity is welcomed in any game

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm gonna need 15 people to put $1 each in my Paypal if you guys want the update.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
I'm gonna need 15 people to put $1 each in my Paypal if you guys want the update.
How about 1 putting 15$ in your paypal (checking my paypal balance > havent used it in ages)

Edit:
Just checked, I seem to be richer than I thought I was, not much though :cool:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Your merciful King demands tidings from you lowly peasants or he will be forced to become a vengeful King.

You know what tidings your King desires.

Reactions: bas
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes