bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Merciful King, I am but a lowly peasant, wandering these fruitful lands. I seek only a swift update of this game you call 'Sisterly Lust'

Tell me of you tidings and I will uphold them.

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
guys how do you initiate relationship with rachael?
is there any guide to it?
i rollback to ealier save, but no matter what choices i chose, there's no change in my relationship with rachael
so how did you guys managed to do it?

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks for the update! Question though, can anyone tell me what the scene for Bella is at the final night? I got something but not sure if that was what the guide was referring to, and there's no way to check the corruption values as far as I know. Thanks!

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for the update! Question though, can anyone tell me what the scene for Bella is at the final night? I got something but not sure if that was what the guide was referring to, and there's no way to check the corruption values as far as I know. Thanks!
Click on the little heart icon in the upper right, it shows all the stats & relationships with the sisters.

I like the update, for some reason my save that ended on D12 in the previous version cause's an issue on Day 13 at the spa when I say "you're beautiful", somehow it's treating the variable change different than the rest (looks identical to all the others in the script). "Ignore" got me past it without issue but I assume my stats are lower because it didn't like that one.

Reactions: kippei

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Click on the little heart icon in the upper right, it shows all the stats & relationships with the sisters.

I like the update, for some reason my save that ended on D12 in the previous version cause's an issue on Day 13 at the spa when I say "you're beautiful", somehow it's treating the variable change different than the rest (looks identical to all the others in the script). "Ignore" got me past it without issue but I assume my stats are lower because it didn't like that one.
Had the same issue. Commented it out in the script and added +1 manually.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017

Sorry to bother again, but I can't seem to find it. Am I supposed to access it on a specific time/screen? This is the screenshot right before the scene with her.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Sorry to bother again, but I can't seem to find it. Am I supposed to access it on a specific time/screen? This is the screenshot right before the scene with her.
It's an addition starting in, I think, v0.6 or v0.5. All my saves after January have it at least.
should be in the upper right hand corner:
button_statistics.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You should have a little hart in the upper right corner and just click on it. SL 2018-03-17 18-42-07-20.jpg

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
It's an addition starting in, I think, v0.6 or v0.5. All my saves after January have it at least.
should be in the upper right hand corner:
View attachment 78622
Okay thanks for the information! I think I started either 0.4 or 0.41 but reading the changelog it seems 0.4 saves weren't compatible so probably 0.41. I guess best thing is to for me is to restart so I get this update. Thanks again!

Daywalker3

May 7, 2017
UnRen hasn't worked for me on the last two versions of this one. Says it's missing python file. Any idea on that?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
UnRen hasn't worked for me on the last two versions of this one. Says it's missing python file. Any idea on that?
Older versions of Unren do that when there are special characters anywhere in the folder names. Rename the folder to remove the () around PC and it will work fine.

Or you could download Unren v0.6 - believe it works fine without changing the folder names.

Reactions: Shadde03

Daywalker3

May 7, 2017
Older versions of Unren do that when there are special characters anywhere in the folder names. Rename the folder to remove the () around PC and it will work fine.

Or you could download Unren v0.6 - believe it works fine without changing the folder names.
Thanks! I had considered I might just need the newer version of UnRen.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes