401Grem

May 14, 2017
I'm on linux, but I play the win version with the latest wine, winetrix and playonlinux versions installed.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I like the update, for some reason my save that ended on D12 in the previous version cause's an issue on Day 13 at the spa when I say "you're beautiful", somehow it's treating the variable change different than the rest (looks identical to all the others in the script). "Ignore" got me past it without issue but I assume my stats are lower because it didn't like that one.
Really weird that one. As someone already said the function call is exactly the same as in previous versions. I'm going to investigate.

Sorry to bother again, but I can't seem to find it. Am I supposed to access it on a specific time/screen? This is the screenshot right before the scene with her.
Starting from v0.61 you can toggle the visibility of the statistics screen icon from the game's preferences menu.

great improvement in render quality @Perverteer *all 3 thumbs up*
(nice, you use my little statspage tweak from last version)

edit: one small remark, maybe you could hide extra scenes entry in menu via _in_replay if you are playing an extra scene, so you won't get endless nested replays ;)
Thanks! Liked your tweak so I ended up using it in a slightly modified way. As for the replay menu I'll do something about that in a next release.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the author really needs to figure out .
Shit, I know my grammar is sometimes atrocious (usually tied to how tired I am), but I was hoping something as simple as possessive pronouns wouldn't trip me up. :( English is not my native language, so thinking about these things takes a little more brain power than usual.

quite a big contrast between old and new graphics, in old bella and liza were whiteskinned and in new they are bit brownishskinned.
The weird thing is that they're still using the same skin material, but Iray + good quality settings really works very different from 3Delight + shit quality settings.

Finished the update, had one bug when leaving Hazel's house (I'm on linux)
Looks like a missing render. I thought I caught them all, but that one eluded me.

As for the activating the Taboo Edition, if the command doesn't seem to work there's also the patch which can The patch is probably easier to apply and it's also persistent, like the console command. If you want to use the console be sure to do it when in the game itself, not from the main menu. Maybe a moderator can add the information about the patch in the OP.

Jan 9, 2018
Starting from v0.61 you can toggle the visibility of the statistics screen icon from the game's preferences menu.
First of all: thanks for this awesome game, storyline is awesome.

about stats: i got a bug (or something like that) so if i press Ctrl to skip some text, "Skipping ->->->" will not dissappear when i stop press Ctrl, and stats icon is invisible all the time after that.
It doesnt matter is it already seen text or unseen before one.
Save and load doesnt help, if i save with active "Skipping ->->->" line at top left corner, i will load with it also. Stats are still not available.

Reactions: Perverteer

kare

Aug 5, 2016
What command would I use to do that manually since I ran into the same problem?
Its l_attr.corruption
Just add +1 to whatever your number there was. For me it was 11.
Type l_attr.corruption once, to see the value, then type l_attr.corruption = 12

Reactions: Draakaap23

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need an answer.
I download the v0.7 but when i start the game, i already see the incest content on. So is already patched?
Or i still have to activate the patch anyway

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
ok, the rendering in general is better.

What made the game special for me was the gleaming light White of the girls eyeballs (sclera). Specially Rachel. Rachel was the most beautiful girl in the net.

Now, all scleras are brownish red/ yellow. Like that of sick or sad ppl. or ppl with lack of sleep. Ok, Rachel is really sad in the last update. Hope she will have her happy white-colored eyeballs again with next update.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
It should be noted for the record that true Chads bring their sister concubines to Arbooba, not Belugio.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Really weird that one. As someone already said the function call is exactly the same as in previous versions. I'm going to investigate.
For an unknown reason, the game thinks that l_attr.set_corruption is an integer with a value of 1 at this point. An integer and a function can not share the same name.
I don't know where that value was assigned, I suspect that it was one of the previous versions of the game, since I'm using an old save.

Alright, I was right! In v0.6 day12.rpy line 591:

Code:
$ l_attr.set_corruption = +1
It creates an integer with the name of the function and a value of 1
You obviously just forgot the brackets and this little typo creates a mess :biggrin:
Can't call the function after that any more, because it's a variable now.

@Fission Mailed

For those with the same error that is caused by the save from the bug of the previous version, this is how to fix it without going back to pre-0.6 saves:

Open console (Ctrl+O) and first check that this is the same problem - take a look at the value of the variable - type:

l_attr.set_corruption

If the answer is "1" (or some other integer), then delete the variable - type:

$ del l_attr.set_corruption

Now hit the cursor up key (up arrow) twice to get to the l_attr.set_corruption again and check the value. It shouldn't be an integer any more. It should give you "<bound method .... "

Now the function should work fine again.
But since you missed that one corruption point because of the bugged line in version 0.6, you should add one corruption point to Liza. First check the value of Liza corruption - type:

l_attr.get_corruption()

Now increase corruption - type:

$ l_attr.set_corruption(+1)

Check the value again (up arrow twice):

l_attr.get_corruption()

Exit console (Escape-key). Save the game at this point to a memory slot that you will remember. This is a fixed save now, the previous ones from v0.6 and v0.7 after that are buggy.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Not a bad little update, the rendering change is hit and miss though. Ana definitely looks better now (more natural skin hue) and so does Rachel (don't know whether the freckles were always there but she's cuter with 'em) depending on the scene though, Liza and Bella's skin can look a bit pasty.

Hoping the changes affect Alina for the better as she's always looked more like a 40 year old than a young woman, the poor thing missed out on her Asian neoteny. Compare her model to the model used for the Asian hottie who runs the photo studio in DmD, it's night and day.

Kudos for letting us throw James a piece too, I'm generally not interested in MILF's anyway and it's always nice to help a friend.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
mmm guys sorry for ask this but... i follow the new walkthrough. And in this new one the autor say...
That with bella now i can have the relationship also if i give her the full ammunt of money. So i try it, but till now nothing happen! Have i miss something?
Perhaps the autor just write something wrong and the only way is to give her a small ammunt of money istead of the full one? Because i wanna a more romance one and not a submissive one. Can someone tell me if i have to reload the save file and restart giving her the small one istead the full one? Anticipate thankses.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Same happened to me, seems to be save corruption related.
If you know how to use the console in renpy you can fix it by typing this there after loading the save.

Code:
l_attr = Attributes('l', l_attr.trust, l_attr.corruption)
Make sure you typed everything ok(caps are important) otherwise you might mess up things (you should be ok as long and you don't overwrite your save).
Alternatively,
Code:
del l_attr.set_corruption
I can't find where that bug happened - it was probably in the previous version, now fixed (avoidable by loading an older save). So be sure to give yourself an extra point of corruption if you have that bug, because it didn't register in the last version: I'm at 13 after the spa.

edit: @Penfold Mole already went through all this. Shows me right for not reading last page before posting.

4.50 star(s) 326 Votes