Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
One thing that seemed like an (inconsequential) bug in this version is that while Rachel is on the phone, MC thinks she's talking to the "harpy"... twice.

Also, there's something funny going on with James's pants (they're crotch-less), and Bella's nipples show through her jacket. Further, her tantrum shirt is a visibly pixellated.

Not being impressed at the Discreet meeting results in "class dismissed" and then suddenly a sex scene. Cutting Bella's movie blackmail scene short results in dialogue about how she had an orgasm.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What a great update with more mom, Liza and the other milf. The improvement on the renders was a night and day difference, really good stuff.

Unlike some here, I didn't miss the lack of content with Rachel since I'm much more interested in older woman and not to mention we already did a lot of stuff with Rachel already:p. Now, I can't wait for the masturbation lessons with Liza:heartcoveredeyes:.

I have a question though, is it possible to have 5 corrupt points with Bella on day 14 if you're on the love path? I don't remember if I missed any and I only had 3.

Overall I'm very pleased with the update and it's time for me to pledge.

Reactions: Perverteer

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
What a great update with more mom, Liza and the other milf. The improvement on the renders was a night and day difference, really good stuff.

Unlike some here, I didn't miss the lack of content with Rachel since I'm much more interested in older woman and not to mention we already did a lot of stuff with Rachel already:p. Now, I can't wait for the masturbation lessons with Liza:heartcoveredeyes:.

I have a question though, is it possible to have 5 corrupt points with Bella on day 14 if you're on the love path? I don't remember if I missed any and I on had 3.

Overall I'm very pleased with the update and it's time for me to pledge.
I agree with you brother, I myself am looking forward to the Liza content as well. I'm just curious though on the love route for Mom. It seems that the only start to a relationship with her so far, is to go through the office dominatrix route, and I wouldn't exactly call that a love route. Despite the fact that the receptionist says your pretty much the only male she's let get close enough to touch her in any kind of sexual manner.

I'm really hoping though, that it won't be the only route to follow. For example, if you were to skip the office part all together, that it doesn't close down relationship path so to speak, just closes the dominatrix path.

Like I said earlier, the vacation would be a perfect time to start the love route with her. I also hope too that it will also close out her working there altogether, whether by her deciding to leave or maybe using something like the sex task force they keep mentioning. Where she may get fire or they close the company down.

Anyway thanks for letting me throw some thoughts at you brother.............Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
It would be sweet if I didn't have to restart the game after every update. . .
I guess sometimes, it's a necessary evil Brother, I myself love the game enough to not really mind starting over.
I do understand though, that if your following every update, that It can start to get repetitive.............Peace!!

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I'm on linux, but I play the win version with the latest wine, winetrix and playonlinux versions installed.
I'm curious why you play it through WINE when there's native Linux support built into it? (You just run the SL.sh file instead of the .exe)

The weird thing is that they're still using the same skin material, but Iray + good quality settings really works very different from 3Delight + shit quality settings.
I noticed that toward the end of the game the characters suddenly got a lot better looking (I still don't like Liza's face though.) I wasn't sure what change you made, but everyone suddenly looked dramatically better.

Are you considering re-running the renders for the earlier parts of the game? I'm not sure how that works with saving scenes or something.... or if you'd have to redo them all from scratch (posing etc.)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I'm curious why you play it through WINE when there's native Linux support built into it? (You just run the SL.sh file instead of the .exe)
Not all games have linux support, so that's what I got used to. I do play the linux version if the win versions gives me problems, also, linux does not play from flash drive where I keep and play these games from.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
First of all: thanks for this awesome game, storyline is awesome.

about stats: i got a bug (or something like that) so if i press Ctrl to skip some text, "Skipping ->->->" will not dissappear when i stop press Ctrl, and stats icon is invisible all the time after that.
It doesnt matter is it already seen text or unseen before one.
Save and load doesnt help, if i save with active "Skipping ->->->" line at top left corner, i will load with it also. Stats are still not available.
Thanks! I'll have a look if I can reproduce the problem with the statistics and skipping.

For an unknown reason, the game thinks that l_attr.set_corruption is an integer with a value of 1 at this point. An integer and a function can not share the same name.
I don't know where that value was assigned, I suspect that it was one of the previous versions of the game, since I'm using an old save.
Yup, you've nailed it! There was a buggy function call in v0.6 which was fixed in v0.61, but I didn't realize that it would cause variable duplication problems. I'm preparing a bugfix release which incorporates a fix. Basically there's now a check at the beginning of Day 13 which ensures that l_attr.set_corruption is callable, if it isn't it deletes l_attr.set_corruption.

Belugio Island hopefully foreshadowing the future harem ending.
The vacation is going to be an interesting experience...

Also, there's something funny going on with James's pants (they're crotch-less), and Bella's nipples show through her jacket. Further, her tantrum shirt is a visibly pixellated.
Damnit. That's his (hidden) penis causing problems with the clothing asset... Guess I'll have to delete his willy and rerender them again. Thanks for reporting those other problems as well, the jump to the sex scene at Discreet is not intended.

Are you considering re-running the renders for the earlier parts of the game? I'm not sure how that works with saving scenes or something.... or if you'd have to redo them all from scratch (posing etc.)
I've bought a graphics card last month from the patron money I earned which allows me to do better renders. The plan is to rerender everything and release a version of Sisterly Lust at a higher resolution (1920x1080 instead of 1280x720), but it's going to take a while, because converting is time-consuming. I'm toying with the idea to focus on the converting this month and doing a sort of "maintenance release", but I'll do a Patreon poll first to see if that's what people really want.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Basically there's now a check at the beginning of Day 13 which ensures that l_attr.set_corruption is callable, if it isn't it deletes l_attr.set_corruption.
Sometimes the tech lingo is even sexier to me than the actual game. I'm going to need to go over the code, when I find the time

The vacation is going to be an interesting experience...
Good job @Perveteer for keeping my mind focused on the game, I tend to wander of. Am looking forward to the update. Great game, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Penfold Mole

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Castration seems fine to me since he's not going to be getting anything from my player so he might as well be dickless.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Castration seems fine to me since he's not going to be getting anything from my player so he might as well be dickless.
Or wait!!!! I've got it....total transformation into a full hot ass chick, with the ability to out perform her now twin sister, and twice as horny....Lol!! Makes an even better best friend... Ha! with benefits........Peace!!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i totally love the eyes of the black haired sister <3.
storywhise the game isn't half bad either. the hero isn't a weak douchebag nor a dumb fuck and the black friend he has is "weird" but cool.
i just wish there would also be a "love" route for the youngest sister. right now you can only get her by corrupting her (and getting laid to start the route, i think with the black girl, am i right?).
but other than that, the game is pretty solid!

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I've bought a graphics card last month from the patron money I earned which allows me to do better renders. The plan is to rerender everything and release a version of Sisterly Lust at a higher resolution (1920x1080 instead of 1280x720), but it's going to take a while, because converting is time-consuming. I'm toying with the idea to focus on the converting this month and doing a sort of "maintenance release", but I'll do a Patreon poll first to see if that's what people really want.
I certainly can't speak for everyone, but I'd be OK with a maintenance release if it meant bringing everything up to the quality of the recent renders. I noticed it most on the youngest sister and on James. James looked so much better. Much more natural skin tone and even his hair looked a lot better, and the youngest sister looked much more warm and alive.

Not all games have linux support, so that's what I got used to. I do play the linux version if the win versions gives me problems, also, linux does not play from flash drive where I keep and play these games from.
That flash drive issue seems really weird, but since I don't run them that way I can't speak to it. Hey, if it works for you, more power to ya. :) I was just pointing out that the native option was certainly there, and is for at least for most Ren'Py releases. I know the Akabur games don't support Linux for some reason... but I patched those to add Linux support since I don't run WINE unless I absolutely have to. I don't even have it installed right now. If I'm that desperate to play something, I'll just boot into Windows, as I do a few times a year to play some AAA Windows only game titles I like... like Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, etc.

Reactions: 401Grem

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

As long as she doesn't end up having that fuckers creepy ass smile I guess it might be fine.

Reactions: jaydem

Kuroi

Oct 23, 2017
Nice game, didn't mind restarting and so far kept me focus which is getting harder to do with all the over time work I am doing. (Keep falling asleep with some of the other games...)
Great flow in the story and very good characters imo, the pictures are very well thought out, sometimes I just stop and stare at their expressions since they look so real and well what can I say keep it up, if ever I can get some money beyond that of paying bills I am going to place it on this one, if I can't make it I will at least buy the final version, it will be a must have.

Debating on which one I like more atm, Rachel or the Middle sister...

One thing though, dunno why I got the choice of randomly taking the older sister to the spa, I haven't talk to her or the mother in the first play through. I think this was probably an error since they mentioned some problems I didn't know with the boyfriend. Oh well I enjoyed the spa with her anyways... I just wanted to keep her and the mother for a second or third play-through.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Bella has to be my favourite but i'm getting a bit annoyed at the bitch trying to fuck with Rachels head.

She's on my shit list after Dwayne.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Bella has to be my favourite but i'm getting a bit annoyed at the bitch trying to fuck with Rachels head.

She's on my shit list after Dwayne.
I agree...

It's been a few updates since I last played this visual novel/game... And so far the newer content is chugging along pretty good... Some new characters, some new revelations, a couple small twists, the removal (hopefully permanently) of one cock blocker but now there is a that new negative impact with Rachel's school councilor, and other stuff... I went ahead and updated my review...

4.50 star(s) 326 Votes