Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
b_attr.trust =
b_attr.corruption =
after the = just add the number you need
But you should not need it like i said the extra scene is only for dominate Belle route and you should have more than 5 points.

I do want to know if Rachel said the same thing for others about my adoption i think she just means how i came to live with them because i did the command for incest and it is working.
View attachment 79112
She's my favourite so I want the love route but wanted to check the scene out without going through corruption.

Yes, I did the incest command and she still said adoption but I took it as meaning being asked to move in. You didn't live with them and haven't for a long time so "technically" you could call it adoption into the family. It's a bit of mental gymnastics but it's the best I could do.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
b_attr.trust =
b_attr.corruption =
after the = just add the number you need
But you should not need it like i said the extra scene is only for dominate Belle route and you should have more than 5 points.

I do want to know if Rachel said the same thing for others about my adoption i think she just means how i came to live with them because i did the command for incest and it is working.
View attachment 79112
I don't think that statement meant an actual adoption...It was worded more like an intergration into the family or rather the sudden appearance of your arrival...... Peace!!

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I don't think that statement meant an actual adoption...It was worded more like an intergration into the family or rather the sudden appearance of your arrival...... Peace!!
Thank you both now the last thing to make sure of is the 5 corruption points for the movie scene let me know if your love path with Belle has 5 corrupt points and if something else happens because for me Belle was about to say something but the mom wakes up and it after that it is over.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you both now the last thing to make sure of is the 5 corruption points for the movie scene let me know if your love path with Belle has 5 corrupt points and if something else happens because for me Belle was about to say something but the mom wakes up and it after that it is over.
Yeah, the love route only gets me 3 corruption points. That's the highest i've managed which is why i'm having to cheat the last 2.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, the love route only gets me 3 corruption points. That's the highest i've managed which is why i'm having to cheat the last 2.
Same for me and i did cheat for 5 and same scene happens that is why i say it is only for dominate path that extra stuff. I have both paths and they are different the dominate one has more.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yes, I did the incest command and she still said adoption but I took it as meaning being asked to move in. You didn't live with them and haven't for a long time so "technically" you could call it adoption into the family. It's a bit of mental gymnastics but it's the best I could do.
Yep, that's how I interpreted it, too. It maybe is a little bit of a stretch, but not too much, considering how long they haven't been living together as a family. Everyone has to adopt to the new situation, I guess.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I was only able to achieve 4 corruption on love path myself, was kind of curious about that myself...It's possible that we are only meant to have that at, this point, on love route though. I may try again, but I'm pretty sure that I've done everything perfectly for that path though..........Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
So we have that Steel woman trying to isolate Rachel from her friends and family .... I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting that "grooming" vibe from her.
I'm kind of getting the vibe of a meddlesome woman, with nothing else to do, but cause trouble to the only person, she thinks she has power over, and it seems to be working by the way.

I think she took a personal offence to the fact that not only did Mom chew her out and put her in her place, but now her older brother did as well, so I think that it is now a matter of personal vendetta against the family.........Peace!!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I was only able to achieve 4 corruption on love path myself, was kind of curious about that myself...It's possible that we are only meant to have that at, this point, on love route though. I may try again, but I'm pretty sure that I've done everything perfectly for that path though..........Peace!!
Don't worry looked at the script and found it is only for dominate path

Reactions: jaydem

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i dare to say, corr. is maxed out at 4 atm on love path
it wouldn't make no sense, having more corruption points on a love path than on a dominant/submissive path :)

Reactions: jaydem

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It is, i've tried everything and can only stretch to 4 if I don't wipe the drive. As I wipe the drive on my "main" playthrough the most i've got is 3.

Amusingly she's the only one with "love" on the stats page despite Rachel and Liza having a far higher love score.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
it wouldn't make no sense, having more corruption points on a love path than on a dominant/submissive path :)
Sweet, that's kind of what I was thinking.....Thanks brother........Peace!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It is, i've tried everything and can only stretch to 4 if I don't wipe the drive. As I wipe the drive on my "main" playthrough the most i've got is 3.

Amusingly she's the only one with "love" on the stats page despite Rachel and Liza having a far higher love score.
that 'love' thing goes on me :)
i made a little tweak last version to show diff. relationships with Bella

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
This is the scene i mean by must have 5 corrupt points for Belle to go further

View attachment 79109
I've had that scene, basically Mum and Liza are asleep and Bella and MC start snuggling up getting very close to another kiss but are disturbed by mum waking resulting in the picture in Cat's post.
I am on the love route with Bella with 3 corruption points. My points with Bella are unchanged since V6

I'm kind of getting the vibe of a meddlesome woman, with nothing else to do, but cause trouble to the only person, she thinks she has power over, and it seems to be working by the way.

I think she took a personal offence to the fact that not only did Mom chew her out and put her in her place, but now her older brother did as well, so I think that it is now a matter of personal vendetta against the family.........Peace!!
Using that power to get Rachel to reject MC, as she is obviously trying. Next does she blame mum for what's happened and estrange Rachel from her next?
Some people call this grooming, irrespective of what they are grooming them for, even for a personal vendetta.
Whatever, she's a dangerous piece of work and will need to be dealt with.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
This, so much this.

I'm wondering if we can get our new friend to "take one for the team" and bang the old bird on film.

I'd do it myself but .... I have some standards .... granted they are very low but still.
James wanted in on the action....mwhahahaha
Given even sewer level standards, threats of extreme violence or a call to this guy Max that a friend knows. Something to do with a dungeon.... <need a whistling smilie>

i don't think we will hear from her in the next update(s)
unless she stalks our family on vacation ;)
Assuming you do NOT know what is going to happen (I got a feeling you are associated with development of this game, but sorry can't be arsed to go hunting).
Depends on her endgame plan, as soon as she hears of the vacation she would be telling Rachel not to go because MC is obvious up to something or involved with something, how else could he afford it? Doesn't matter if Rachel goes, the wedge is pushed a little further and stops her relaxing due to 2nd guessing herself. Bitch wins.
Threats of extreme violence give the bitch time to prepare and gather evidence against you. Bitch wins.
She would most likely blue ball James even not knowing him as Ana's brother. Bitch wins
Only solution - sudden, unforwarned, extreme and final violence. Hoping she arrives on the island, never to leave.
These people IRL are nasty, dangerous, sneaky fucks and will stop at nothing and cover their tracks enough so nothing can be proven against them. Also they are happy to play the long game relying on drip drip erosion. Sorry I've worked in a place dealing with the fallout from stuff like this.

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes