Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I get the family/ circle of friends thing, the confusion comes from the word adoption.
Cool now do you know how to get that since mine seems to be broken? the main screen says taboo edition
upload_2018-3-19_18-48-13.png

This is really stupid how my game seems to be broken then do i need to delete everything?

Hey people it seems set_special(True) no longer works
I don't want to waste my day trying to get this to work all i now is delete the game and download it again because i don't about scripts and editing.

I better not have to delete everything even the saves just to fix it.

U

User_32285

Cool now do you know how to get that since mine seems to be broken? the main screen says taboo edition
View attachment 79291

This is really stupid how my game seems to be broken then do i need to delete everything?

I don't want to waste my day trying to get this to work all i now is delete the game and download it again because i don't about scripts and editing.

I better not have to delete everything even the saves just to fix it.
yours is working, none is normal respons to set_special(True).

normal edition = adoption into our circle of friends is too quick, too forced.

taboo edition = adoption into our family is too quick, too forced.

Both use word adoption.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
yours is working, none is normal respons to set_special(True).

normal edition = adoption into our circle of friends is too quick, too forced.

taboo edition = adoption into our family is too quick, too forced.

Both use word adoption.
Oh so you don't have the Taboo edition? This is all weird the one you got with the family and friends sounds better and should be the incest taboo edition version.

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Damn... I've been experimenting achieve a certain status quo between quality and file size with the new renders, but it looks like you've found a much better file format. The HD version will use WebP for sure.
Not sure what (if any) image editing tools support WebP, but I've made a couple of tools (both a batch file and a legitimate program) to automate the conversion of a large group of files. has a command line converter, but that's a pain in the ass to use for large groups of files if you're not comfortable with batch scripting. Let me know if you want to try them!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Not sure what (if any) image editing tools support WebP, but I've made a couple of tools (both a batch file and a legitimate program) to automate the conversion of a large group of files. has a command line converter, but that's a pain in the ass to use for large groups of files if you're not comfortable with batch scripting. Let me know if you want to try them!
for instance

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Oh so you don't have the Taboo edition? This is all weird the one you got with the family and friends sounds better and should be the incest taboo edition version.
I don't think you understand. Family=taboo, friends=not taboo. There is no version with family and friends.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well it would be easy to do just add family and friends to the line. I alter lines all the time sometimes I delete whole parts just to keep parts in a game from activating.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I know with 99% of these types of games sex with the other characters is the end goal. And many of these games are slow burn games and once you achieve your goal the games over. But with this game I hope it continues for a bit. I would love to see one or all the family members to wind up carrying the MC'S kids and not just in the let's wrap the story up kind of way IE: "and so and so got pregnant" roll credits.
It would be great for one or more of them to get pregnant and the story just keeps going.
And honestly that is a testament to the creators work the characters are so good you want the story to continue even past the logical end point.

Reactions: Perverteer

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I guess the soft path with bella is gonna be the slow build up path...I hope the reward is worth the wait, atm there is not much going on outside softening her up towards you. can't wait for the next version.:)

D

Deleted member 308859

I love how you can let your bro bang the MILF. This is true friendship right here

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The console command seems to trip people up frequently. In a new release the command will actually return a message about the Taboo Edition being enabled or disabled instead of returning None.

I get (understand) the family/ circle of friends thing, the confusion comes from the word adoption.
Ah, I get it now. The word adoption certainly isn't meant in such way that the MC is a fostered child. Maybe I'll change the wording to make it clearer.

I would be interested in both. I'm working on a Mac though, so the program is probably out of the question? Found as well.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is this the one that ending after found out the mother is a bdsm mistres ?
I forgot which last version I've played.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
I would be interested in both. I'm working on a Mac though, so the program is probably out of the question? Found as well.
I'm pretty comfortable with scripting, both on win & lin. If you need a hand and I find some time, let me know.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes