jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
The quality of the renders really improved this last update.
They sure did brother, This game just keeps on getting better and better as well. My hats off to Perverteer, as he's doing an amazing job. As usual looking forward to the next update.........Peace!!

Reactions: Perverteer

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
@Perverteer would you be fine with @Xanderclyde and I attempting to make a short scenario about Rachel, Riley and my games female antagonist (and Jennifer from DmD) as a cameo for @DarthSedition 's Game Legends?

(least that's the idea anyway :D , can change if you'd rather different characters)

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
I would be interested in both. I'm working on a Mac though, so the program is probably out of the question? Found as well.
Sure thing! These were both designed to run on Windows, so unfortunately they probably won't do you any good, but I'll post them in case you (or anyone else) finds them useful.

Both utilize the offical libwebp binaries ( ). The CMD one is just a simple batch file that automates conversion with the official command-line utility. That way, if you're skeptical about running programs made by strange people on an adult gaming website, you can inspect the batch file to see exactly what it does. :p

The GUI one is just a simple little program I made to do the same thing, but with an easy to use (hopefully) graphical interface. The idea was to make it easier to change various encoding options without always having to edit the batch file.

Anyway, I originally made them both for my own personal use and never intended to distribute them, so I apologize to anyone who tries to use them and finds them more confusing to use than I intended.

But to anyone who may find them useful, here you go!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Attached are fixes for the v0.7 Extra Scenes Edition:
  • Fixed "line 579 int not callable in day 13" error
  • Fixed day 14 missing image when leaving Dwayne's house
  • Applied incest patch (some were having issues with this)
  • Various Grammar/Spelling/Word Choice fixes
To install: download zip, extract files to \game folder. If you've UnRen'd the rpa's say "Yes" when it asks if you want to overwrite.

@Kasey - would appreciate if you'd add to the OP

UPDATE - NOT NEEDED FOR OR COMPATIBLE WITH v0.8

Last edited:

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
I got this around Day 7 Night when talking to Mom.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day07.rpyc", line 926, in script
  File "/data/data/sislust.booom313/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/data/data/sislust.booom313/files/renpy/script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_01'.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I'm pretty comfortable with scripting, both on win & lin. If you need a hand and I find some time, let me know.
Thanks for the offer! I think I have a simple script which will serve my purposes. Now seems like a matter of finding the right compression settings and I want to expand the script to resize my 2560x1440 renders to 1920x1080 pixels. Probably using ImageMagick?

Here's the simple script (found it on StackOverflow).
Code:
#!/bin/bash

PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin

find . -name "*.jpg" | parallel -eta cwebp -preset photo -q 90 {} -o {.}.webp
@Perverteer would you be fine with @Xanderclyde and I attempting to make a short scenario about Rachel, Riley and my games female antagonist (and Jennifer from DmD) as a cameo for @DarthSedition 's Game Legends
I'd be honored. The only thing I'd want to ask you is that you give me some kind of credit somewhere, like a link to my Patreon page or website.

Sure thing! These were both designed to run on Windows, so unfortunately they probably won't do you any good, but I'll post them in case you (or anyone else) finds them useful.
Cool! I'll have a look at the batch script anyway, maybe I can adapt some of it.

Attached are fixes for the v0.7 Extra Scenes Edition
I've sent out a bugfix containing to some of my testers. bossapplesauce's much appreciated spelling and grammar fixes are part of that release as well.

I got this around Day 7 Night when talking to Mom.
Looks like you're running booom313's unofficial Android port? Anyway, the error is caused because the files for the Extra Scenes appear to be missing.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Looks like you're running booom313's unofficial Android port? Anyway, the error is caused because the files for the Extra Scenes appear to be missing.
Pretty much. But I got around it, but had to skip some paths. Oh well, I did enjoy the game. James is total bro. Cant wait to get some hot action with Liza, and for Mom, wish we had more than just cunninglingus from her.

Honestly, I prefer doing the Dom part than getting DomEd, so last question, will it be longer till we can see a Masochist mom?

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for the offer! I think I have a simple script which will serve my purposes. Now seems like a matter of finding the right compression settings and I want to expand the script to resize my 2560x1440 renders to 1920x1080 pixels. Probably using ImageMagick?
If you're using cwebp, it should be able to handle the resizing for you.
Code:
-resize <width> <height>

Some other options I've found useful:

Overall quality:
Code:
-q <quality 0 - 100, default = 75>
I'd recommend setting the quality as high as possible (100). At the highest quality, a lossy webp should be indistinguishable from a PNG to the naked eye, while still being smaller than a JPG.

Image preset settings:
Code:
-preset < default | photo | picture | drawing | icon | text >
Usually default gives me great results, but if a picture still doesn't look quite right, you can try one of the others. This should come before any other options, so other options will stack on top of the preset. There's no need to explicitly use this one unless you want a preset other than the default.

Compression method:
Code:
-m <value 0 - 6, default = 4>
Best I can figure out, this seems to determine how hard it tries to maximize compression to reduce image size. Lower numbers mean it will run a little faster for each image, but it won't be as compressed as it could be. Higher numbers mean it's going to take a little longer to try and find the optimal compression scheme, so it'll be as small as possible.

Multi-threading:
Code:
-mt
No options with this one, having it present just means it'll use multi-threading if available (and on any modern computer that isn't a potato it should be) to speed things up

Reactions: bas

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
find . -name "*.jpg" | parallel -eta cwebp -preset photo -q 90 {} -o {.}.webp
Yeah, it's pretty much as simple as that. Never used parallel for this though, and from what I just read it should be better then xargs resource wise. I thought parallel was just good for dividing loads onto multiple hosts > another thing learned.

Now seems like a matter of finding the right compression settings
Indeed that is the hard part, I can't tell you what the best parameters are, depends on the input files and desired outcome

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Day 5 and the stat button (upper right) dissapear. is this normal? if not how can i bring it back?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Perverteer , when looking through the code for day 13 and 14 that was posted recently, it struck me that there was not many places where the girls trust or corruption was increased. You had two events with Bella on the dom route with no change of her status except her complaints at the end about it. And Liza tried something the MC discussed with her and that didn't lead to a point either, and her conversation after left the situation open, but still no points. I understand the lack of points with the other two though, not much with the younger sister except a chance to lose points and the mom at work still doesn't know who Mr. Holmes is.

It just seems like missed opportunities to earn points with the girls, you could ignore Bella completely with no change of status.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I love the progression with the sisters, every event with any of them is always so nice. Don't care about the mom but I liked the scene with her and Adriana (mostly because of Adriana)

the new rendering did wonders to some characters, I don't like mom a lot but she got a lot better, I think liza got better as well, she was gorgeous naked at the spa, and every other character in general got a nice facelift

I wouldn't mind if the game had only moments like this and the sex scenes were a lot less frequent, every other girl in the game is just there to keep us entertained until we start actually fucking the family, they are all quick to jump on the MC cock. Even though those scenes are basically just sex, at least they are well done and quite hot, a good indication of what to expect when the main dish is served

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@Perverteer the new renders in this last update look great, especially victoria 7, she is clearly best girl and the love route you wrote for her is by far my favorite. I like that you didn't opt for a cheap plot device to speed things along with the girls, so all the relationships seem a bit more natural. You are doing good things and a lot of other devs could learn a thing or two from you.

Heavy1234

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a console command to open the statistics screen? For some reason the button in the top right corner is removed and i can't get it back with the options menu.

Reactions: tostvirus

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
do you alays fail the discreet inc test or is there a way to pass?
yes , You can pass, if memory serves. The order of it is as follows: First describe your arousal, then how you would pleasure her, lastly respect her authority. Hope that helps...............Peace!!

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes