the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
great improvement in render quality @Perverteer *all 3 thumbs up*
(nice, you use my little statspage tweak from last version)

edit: one small remark, maybe you could hide extra scenes entry in menu via _in_replay if you are playing an extra scene, so you won't get endless nested replays ;)

Reactions: Perverteer

mdspt

Feb 21, 2018
line 579 not callable in day 13 gamebreaking bug
Same happened to me, seems to be save corruption related.
If you know how to use the console in renpy you can fix it by typing this there after loading the save.

Code:
l_attr = Attributes('l', l_attr.trust, l_attr.corruption)
Make sure you typed everything ok(caps are important) otherwise you might mess up things (you should be ok as long and you don't overwrite your save).

Reactions: plop974 and bas

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
That was great as usual. but i want my little sister back stupid old crone. Now the month long wait for the next update :(

Reactions: Perverteer

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Help to restore taboo edition, where should I type in the command. Unable to follow instructions in op

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the author really needs to figure out .

I've only noticed a few other typos, and it's really one of the better written games I've played. But it makes it all the more odd when an otherwise well spoken and well written game makes elementary mistakes like using "your" when it should be using "you're".

Kundarocks

Jan 31, 2018
View attachment 41506

PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT
Fix for v0.33 and onwards to restore INCEST.

Just open the developer console by pressing Shift+O and type: set_special(True)

When properly put into the console, ensuring you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters, the title screen will show 'Taboo Edition'; if you didn't enter it exactly as shown, it won't change, so double-check that the title screen changes (see spoiler below).

You only have to do this once, the changes should be persistent and will carry over to new releases of the game.

Thanks to @klx for the link

View attachment 41268 View attachment 41269 View attachment 41270 View attachment 41271 View attachment 41272
View attachment 41273 View attachment 41274 View attachment 41275

Hi there :)

I wrote set_special(True) and got: TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable.
No taboo version!!

Can anybody help me?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Noticed that one of the screens has too many options to all fit on the screen initially. After you do one of them it disappears and then they all fit though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
Same happened to me, seems to be save corruption related.
If you know how to use the console in renpy you can fix it by typing this there after loading the save.

Code:
l_attr = Attributes('l', l_attr.trust, l_attr.corruption)
Make sure you typed everything ok(caps are important) otherwise you might mess up things (you should be ok as long and you don't overwrite your save).
it tells them that is in SyntaxError: invalid syntax when I try this

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
the command is... shift + O then... type in... then read what is else needed to do... RESTART THE GAME! it became... TABOO VERSION... remember to read the rest of the command that's been put in there, what is that? there's 3 steps to get the taboo version... can anyone tell me what is the 3rd step? anyone? yes... read what I just typed in here

RESTART THE GAME!!!
press that X on the game, START THE GAME AGAIN!! YES!! it's easy! just press that X and you'll get the taboo version, remember to read the whole command... that is what your eyes are for

remember reading is the key to knowledge

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite a big contrast between old and new graphics, in old bella and liza were whiteskinned and in new they are bit brownishskinned.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes