bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sisterly Lust [v0.21 ES Incest Pre-Patched] [Perverteer] - Original Size: 1.49GB

Download PC (481MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Perverteer I found a bug in 0.21. Nothing major. After Mrs. Steel's visit on day 141, there's a conditional gating discussion of a family meeting:
Code:
                    if (m_relationship or m_relationship_soft or m_relationship_ended) and not day38_m_discovery:
                        p "This situation with Mrs. Steel is bad, isn't it?"
                        m "Yes, it's very bad."
If you're in a full harem you don't get this discussion, so no mention is made of a family meeting tomorrow, but later the MC talks to Bella about it.

I think the "not day38_m_discovery" should be removed from the if - there's nothing there that's odd if Mom knows about everything.

Also, this block:
Code:
                        scene black with fade
                        if game.is_special:
                            "{i}You leave your concerned mother in the living room and head to your own bedroom."
                        else:
                            "{i}You leave a concerned [m_name] in the living room and head to your own bedroom."
is inside the above if; it should be outside. The transition from the discussion with Mom to Riley in your room is very abrupt.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Perverteer should make a game "Adventures on Belagio" MC (with no affiliation to anyone) visits and starts a small business..meets lots of wild women...knocks em all up..because of course he does :p the island setting could make for some great shit and add smugglers and kidnappers and such that the MC hasta deal with because i guess you need a story to surround the knocking dames up...
OR "Daughterly Lust" HA!!..its 18 years later and MC hasta boink his girls(because of course Bella Susan Liza and Rachel had girls..DUH) that would make Hobo so happy

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
Can't get past the end of day 12 beginning of day 13.
Both the Riley choice and the Liza choice are 1 big bug report.
Then when day 13 beginsm after the bedroom start scene, any choice will lead to bug report after bug report.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
ThunderRob said:

OR "Daughterly Lust" HA!!..its 18 years later and MC hasta boink his girls(because of course Bella Susan Liza and Rachel had girls..DUH) that would make Hobo so happy

That is a fantastic idea for a sequel! (y)
Girls guess who goes to dinner? ...
Dad..noo I mean..ted .. uncle TED …
You daddy died in a train accident riding a bicycle before you were born ..
(patreon version)
ted-movie-poster1.jpg

Reactions: Avaron1974

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Perverteer (Haven't played 0.21 yet) By the way, I was wondering what's been going on with Rachel's friends in the story. I haven't followed the non-preg no-harem storyline, but I find it strange that there's been no obvious contact for the past three months that the girls have been preggers. :unsure:

Last edited:

khann

Jan 10, 2018
I've had to recently reset my android app permissions
Now when I updated SL I had to download the incest patcher again, but it doesn't work for me
It only gets permission to change usb storage, while SL is in my phone storage
Never had this problem before with the patcher, any ideas?

Before you ask, this phone is old, lollipop version so I cant manage the app permissions

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes