• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Just a question, it's me or it seems that we are near the end ? (May be the answer is in the thread, but too many post to read all :p ).
If not, that could be turn bad ... :/

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Unless you want to go through child support for the 4 members of your family, I say its best to assume that the dev is going to hit the brakes soon.
Yeah ! Too (But only two child for me. Only Bella et Mrs Smith, the others are not pregnant- not now - but part of my life) ;-)

But I'm just curious about how many update missing.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah ! Too (But only two child for me. Only Bella et Mrs Smith, the others are not pregnant- not now - but part of my life) ;-)

But I'm just curious about how many update missing.
It's been mentioned that there will be two more episodes. One 'game' ep. and the epilogue.

Reactions: baku.k

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
since i am the only one who dosnt play with the patch i'm probably the only one having a billion tracebacks starting a new game...sighhh..weird..because my saves worked fine in an earlier playthrough route..

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/day18_b_night_apartment.webp'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/day18_b_night_apartment.webp': error('Failed to allocate SDL_Surface',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day18.rpyc", line 585, in script
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\core.py", line 2250, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\core.py", line 2701, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\core.py", line 3193, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\core.py", line 2093, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 519, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\im.py", line 582, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/day18_b_night_apartment.webp': error('Failed to allocate SDL_Surface',)

Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
SL 0.21

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sisterly Lust [v0.21 ES Incest Pre-Patched] [Perverteer] - Original Size: 1.49GB

Download PC (481MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
greatest general of bandwith salvation
thanks good sir
and many thanks for dev

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the update, this game is very hot.. And I hope The Smiths family will be alright..

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I don't have the incest patch in, checked as a previous poster mentioned how to do it, so it did have mother and sister in the text.

When you have sex in the laundry room, mother was said twice and girlfriend the other times (Day 140 I think), and when the MC has anal sex with Rachel, sister was stated once but I think girlfriend was said other times. Plus sex with Liza at the pool, I only saw girlfriend.
Looks like a slip-up on my part. They should all be girlfriend, girl or whatever in your version of the game.

Perverteer
day139_m_b_l_r_room_pregnant_m.webp has an extra character in it at the end of filename, " ".

Tempfix: Remove it from filename if images are extracted, or add that character to line 53 in day139.rpy.
Ah! That makes sense. Well the illegal character doesn't make sense, but the error does now. Thanks a lot for finding that one out. This should be fixed in the next release, Simon Jester.

Failed to allocate SDL_Surface
This looks like a very generic error, possibly related to faulty graphics drivers. Also, are you running the official version or the compressed one?

update was running okay for me, until the bedroom scene with Riley. then it kept stopping
What's the error you're getting? Are you using the official or the compressed version (made by bas) of the game?

Reactions: bas and D Dog

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Looks like a slip-up on my part. They should all be girlfriend, girl or whatever in your version of the game.

Ah! That makes sense. Well the illegal character doesn't make sense, but the error does now. Thanks a lot for finding that one out. This should be fixed in the next release, Simon Jester.

This looks like a very generic error, possibly related to faulty graphics drivers. Also, are you running the official version or the compressed one?

What's the error you're getting? Are you using the official or the compressed version (made by bas) of the game?
According to his attached tracebacks he posted, it's the full version. I change the directory name to have "crunched" at the end (for this very reason - sometimes compressing breaks shit).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, the upside of not being able to sleep past 4 this morning was that I got the full update in before having to go to work. Very nice setup indeed for the finale. One long missing girl, some scenes that didn't directly involve the MC, individual scenes with all the girls in the family (and Riley, not Iris though) before we say good bye to the house.

Surprisingly in my playthrough (everybody in the harem, love route twice, nobody preggers) everything went smoothly, nobody wanted to break up as suggested in the WT and everybody was able to leave on a moment's notice and wanted to come.

So the cliffhanger won't have any drama. My suspicion is that the inquisition will come to an empty house, ask some neighbours where the family has gone, go on hot pursuit to the airport only to learn that the plane left some five minutes ago.

I wonder if Liza's discovery is avoidable as that content can apparently be skipped.

Other than that, looking forward to see Mom and Daughter on Incest Island again next update.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
What a nice update. Everyone preggo now currently in harem route. I made 2 save about Liza discovery. The cliffhanger in the ending makes me more curious and thrill about what's gonna happen in the next update. After all they're wanted people can they manage or they stumble on the path. Thanks for making a nice update Perverteer

Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 325 Votes