TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
But seriously what has he done to my Bella? Did he make her scenes more hardcore or made them softcore trash? :oops:

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
I'm running the normal Windows version.

Eventually overcame the errors.
(Did check my graphic drivers and they are the best at the moment for windows 10)

Just can't ignore the last one and thus stuck on day 139.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day139.rpyc", line 704, in script call
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "day139.rpyc", line 704, in script call
File "C:\Fun Games\Sisterly Love v0.21\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
No.

Sadly the only Alina scene in this is a threesome and she's my fave so picked the threesome with Ana.
Ye, i know about threesome, and she's my fave too, and no way iam going to share her. When i saw in day preview that Alina will finally appear, i was really happy, buuuuuuut there's a threesome... Bad day for me...

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
Looks like a slip-up on my part. They should all be girlfriend, girl or whatever in your version of the game.

Ah! That makes sense. Well the illegal character doesn't make sense, but the error does now. Thanks a lot for finding that one out. This should be fixed in the next release, Simon Jester.

This looks like a very generic error, possibly related to faulty graphics drivers. Also, are you running the official version or the compressed one?

What's the error you're getting? Are you using the official or the compressed version (made by bas) of the game?
offical version. i kept getting a message that the game wasn't responding

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I loved every minute of it. Amazing update. This game is in the Top 5 of my favorite games.
Indeed, everything is in place: Romance, sex, incest, pregnancy, harem, etc... And they will have to fight for their freedom in the face of public opinion and jealousy. I have to admit, I can't wait to see the rest!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great update. No traceback errors in my playthrough (compressed pre-patched pregnant harem). Perverteer showed his graphical skills with those finely crafted pregnant bodies. MC has to start taking care of his health as being drained empty daily must take some toll. Nice cliffhanger in the end. I hope for happy ending of course, but some adventure along the way might be exciting.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mmh in my other play-trough there is an error too. The Mom complains when the Mrs Steel comes to tell her that the MC is the father of the youngest child. And then she throws the MC out and is angry, but she is pregnant too. After that at the family meeting, she ignores all that and is supportive to go on the island. :(

4.50 star(s) 328 Votes