Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Mmh in my other play-trough there is an error too. The Mom complains when the Mrs Steel comes to tell her that the MC is the father of the youngest child. And then she throws the MC out and is angry, but she is pregnant too. After that at the family meeting, she ignores all that and is supportive to go on the island. :(
Thanks, going to fix that one too. Going to need a couple of more checks to let that path flow more correctly.

Just a bug report:
In the file game/images/day140_j_a_bedroom_suck.webp, Ana should be rendered without her top on.
Yup, I forgot to toggle it off there. Updated render will be in the next build.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/day15_r_kiss_breasts_nipple.webp'>:
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "day15.rpyc", line 984, in script
File "day15.rpyc", line 984, in script
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2701, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3193, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2093, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 519, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 582, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 164, in load_image
rv = copy_surface_unscaled(surf)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 129, in copy_surface
rv = surface_unscaled(surf.get_size(), alpha)
File "C:\Users\18478\Downloads\SL-021-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.21-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
SL 0.21
Mon Aug 26 11:34:21 2019

Happens when sleeping with Rachel
That looks like a generic Ren'Py error. I'm not sure why it would run out of memory though. Do you run this on an older machine?

Changing the renderer might resolve things, as is being suggested in this thread, but I'm not sure why it crops up now for some people...

Is having a stop word 'Uncle' for Bella is new or not?
Yes, that's part of the new changes to Bella's path.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
if this doesent end happily AND with brody getting his dick ripped off by a gay shark, dwayne raped by a rabid skunk or something im gonna be sad, and something similar for justin, steele and that twathead/politician would also be appropriate.

but great update, felt like it took a bit longer than usual? but if so i can see why with all them goodies
So you mean a dolphin? ;)

Apr 16, 2019
I had a quick save for each option of climax on the last scene of 0.20, the 'movie night' one, with all three girls. When I loaded the Liza one I had a black screen on me saying the image file wasnt found. When playing the scene from the start (I also had a save before picking the girl) said thing didnt happen. Small hickup I guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any cheat to switch routes, more specifically from dominant/corruption to love, without having to play the entire game all over again?
I posted my saves quite a while ago, search saves and poster cxx.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Very nice update...played with preggo...and not preggo routes.

Did not realise it was due to words I said and tried to get them not pregnant by never coming inside pussy... took me a while to realise that that was not it...lol

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
For the first time in all previous updates, " I escape and skip the sex scenes " and find myself not attached to see it.
This game was my " Fourth best" always waiting for its news. but, this update made me bored and clicking quickly to skip some talk or scenes. "You feel like this update is cooked fast without patience just to get out ".
Truly it saddens me to write these words. but, may be the DEV take notice and improve the master plan and how to be told or , at least go back to the same level of the writings it was before

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I'm so glad that Perveteer didn't relegate the pregnancies to a very short epilogue. Because these last few updates have been stellar.

The group scenes are amazing, and I also really enjoyed that M/Rachel scene. Not enough lesbian incest stuff out there.
Best ececution of the fetish that I've seen on F95. Enough so, that I felt obigated to slip him a 20$ on SubcribeStar

Reactions: Perverteer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For the first time in all previous updates, " I escape and skip the sex scenes " and find myself not attached to see it.
This game was my " Fourth best" always waiting for its news. but, this update made me bored and clicking quickly to skip some talk or scenes. "You feel like this update is cooked fast without patience just to get out ".
Truly it saddens me to write these words. but, may be the DEV take notice and improve the master plan and how to be told or , at least go back to the same level of the writings it was before
This update was just the set up for the big move. There is only 1 more update and the epilogues left so needed a set up episode.

Reactions: Valeck

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Is there any cheat to switch routes, more specifically from dominant/corruption to love, without having to play the entire game all over again?
There are a few

e.g.

b_relationship_soft = True
b_relationship_blackmail = True
b_relationship_respect = True
r_relationship = True
m_relationship = True
m_relationship_soft = True
l_relationship = True

etc.

b is kinda weird if you set them all to True, as you get the option to do all the scenes even though they don't really fit together.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
That looks like a generic Ren'Py error. I'm not sure why it would run out of memory though. Do you run this on an older machine?

Changing the renderer might resolve things, as is being suggested in this thread, but I'm not sure why it crops up now for some people...
16 gigs of memory here, with plenty of gigs of space on HD free for virtual memory usage as well, but it's happening to me every so often. Never used to do this, and doesn't happen with any other Renpy game, either. Not sure what's going on here; maybe there's some memory leak in some bit of code? At least the autosave function means I never really lose progress and can just start up from the last choice input.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Best ececution of the fetish that I've seen on F95. Enough so, that I felt obigated to slip him a 20$ on SubcribeStar
Thanks a lot! I just saw the mail from SubscribeStar. If I remember correctly you were a patron too for quite some time. Your support is very much appreciated, glad you like how everything is turning out! ;)

16 gigs of memory here, with plenty of gigs of space on HD free for virtual memory usage as well, but it's happening to me every so often. Never used to do this, and doesn't happen with any other Renpy game, either. Not sure what's going on here; maybe there's some memory leak in some bit of code? At least the autosave function means I never really lose progress and can just start up from the last choice input.
The code is pretty straightforward, not many loops or "clever" code that might cause memory leaks. The only thing I'm using are WebP images and the "Out of memory" error seems to crop up irregularly with other games using the same file format.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks a lot! I just saw the mail from SubscribeStar. If I remember correctly you were a patron too for quite some time. Your support is very much appreciated, glad you like how everything is turning out! ;)

The code is pretty straightforward, not many loops or "clever" code that might cause memory leaks. The only thing I'm using are WebP images and the "Out of memory" error seems to crop up irregularly with other games using the same file format.
AHA! That actually made me go, "huh, maybe that's related?" and lo and behold; and Ansgar/webp-outofmemoryerror-a83540af1af2

Seems it's likely because of something to do with how the WebP images are processed. I'm on Windows 7, so that might be related, as well.

Dec 8, 2018
Will the family stay strong, and weather the storm, or will they hit the rocks and break apart? Find out in the next exciting episode of: Sisterly Lust!
I read this in the voice of the Dragon Ball Z narrator....and now I have the theme stuck in my head.

#Showingmyage
#Thingsonly90skidsget

Also I don't know if it's just me, and it's very early on, so it might change, but because I'm replaying for the Bella sub route, her changes to her trust are wonky. I play through the choice according to the walkthrough and her trust doesn't initially increase, but if I rollback the dialogue and make the choice again, it goes up like it's supposed to. Hasn't happened to any of the other girls.

Odd. I'll keep playing to see if it keeps happening.

*edit* hold that thought, it happened during the dinner date with Liza too, had to rollback and redo the scene in order for her corruption to go up.

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I read this in the voice of the Dragon Ball Z narrator....and now I have the theme stuck in my head.

#Showingmyage
#Thingsonly90skidsget

Also I don't know if it's just me, and it's very early on, so it might change, but because I'm replaying for the Bella sub route, her changes to her trust are wonky. I play through the choice according to the walkthrough and her trust doesn't initially increase, but if I rollback the dialogue and make the choice again, it goes up like it's supposed to. Hasn't happened to any of the other girls.

Which theme ? the craptastic "Rock the Dragon" ? Or the amazing "Shala Head Chala" ?

tttttttt84

Dec 20, 2018
For some reason I can't install the android version of 0.21. I have already installed 0.20 but everytime I try to install the new version the installation process fails :/

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017

#Showingmyage
#Thingsonly90skidsget

*edit* hold that thought, it happened during the dinner date with Liza too, had to rollback and redo the scene in order for her corruption to go up.
You don't need to actually rollback and redo it to get it to apply; the menu doesn't update immediately. Click it to enter it once, close it, then re-enter it and you'll see that the values are up to date. I realized this when I went from an old save file to a new one and it was showing the old save file values still, until I left and re-entered it.

Reactions: That_Guy_Lurking
Dec 8, 2018
You don't need to actually rollback and redo it to get it to apply; the menu doesn't update immediately. Click it to enter it once, close it, then re-enter it and you'll see that the values are up to date. I realized this when I went from an old save file to a new one and it was showing the old save file values still, until I left and re-entered it.
Thank you! Glad it's not a major issue. I've just never noticed it before.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes