Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe I'm the only one, but rather than flee, I kinda would've liked seeing the MC lead a sexual revolution against these moral brigade people. I feel like that'd be kinda awesome.
Woulda been awesome, but supposedly there's mass public sentiment supporting them to the point that even legislation to that degree is being lauded by the general public, where they live. That's not really something you can realistically stay and fight, these days, especially with Cancel Culture and governments willing to do anything and everything to have their will be done, even if it means 'cracking a few eggs'.

can a man dream to make them all pregnant? :cry:
Need to formally induct them into the harem, first. ;P

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
yeah, new version is crashing every few minutes, but with save scumming i got through it.

One thing I've always thought this game got right was the romance. It really captures the feel of developing a deep caring if forbidden love beyond just the hot wild sex. One thing I really love is once the harem route really started opening up is seeing relationships develop between the different girls and them being sexual with each other for their own sakes.

One thing I do really want to see before this ends (which it feels like is getting very close) is I'd like to see the "adopted" family members connect with each other as well as see which sister each of them would be most attracted to. I could see Iris having a long standing if unacknowledged crush on Liza. I could see Riley having a hard time choosing between the younger sisters, and I think Adrianna would probably just be happy with whoever she's given permission to service first.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Those of you who didn't like the way the Bella dom route started and progressed should take a new look at it from a day 5 save at the money choice. It still starts with the Lie and give her installments bit but I tried to soften the dickishness of the MC since he seemed out of character compared to all his interactions with everyone else in the game and I tried to give a bit of backstory to the relationship. It works best if they are brother and sister but it should be ok if they are just roommates.

I'd like to thank Perverteer for looking at my reworking of that path and for actually using a great deal of it.

And with that said, I think we should put some pressure on him to allow Bella to ask for a baby in her belly when she sees her sisters in that state on the dom route.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

The game & mod requires write permissions in order to work

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
nope it does not still standard edition

Reactions: tecoteco

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I want to see Mrs. Steele, the preacher, the rest of the moral brigade and even the goverment to suffer. Like, I think most players here. :) But this maybe another kind of game.

I'd like to thank Perverteer for looking at my reworking of that path and for actually using a great deal of it.

And with that said, I think we should put some pressure on him to allow Bella to ask for a baby in her belly when she sees her sisters in that state on the dom route.
I really like the idea that she ask after a baby. Especially if all her family members get pregnant. And she alone is not.

I'm not really into S&M, but some light versions I do not dislike. So I didn't recognize the first time playing the game that the MC made no stop-word with her. This change makes the submissive story even better.

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update and only errors I got were on dom Bella path.

walkthrough said that I could lie to Iris and Riley but didn't see that option and only option for them was to invite them along or break up. oversight by dev was that on 3some with James and his sister was that even sister had stripped nekkid she sill had shirt on some pics before banging started.

Reactions: Perverteer

Lekokyn

Mar 13, 2019
Is there any chance of there being any lactation play in the end-game or post end-game stuff if you go down the right route?

Reactions: Sothyr
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes