furioNoso

Dec 12, 2017
I am getting error "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000106). Click Ok to close the application."
Anyone dealt with this before?
Using the normal version not compressed one.

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
For all those who always crash the game:

Do you still have the old walkthrough mod on it or something else?

I took a fresh version and the game did not even crash.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
For all those who always crash the game:

Do you still have the old walkthrough mod on it or something else?

I took a fresh version and the game did not even crash.
No mods at all. Copied over the save directory from the last version I played (19 as I recall). Put the incest patch in the game directory and then played.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Perverteer bug report - in the day 142 Liza sex scene, it checks for variable l_pregnant. That's a typo - it should be l_pregnancy.

And another typo - in the puritan meeting, Justin's section, it says
Code:
            er "I think Carl has found a prime example why the corruption in our society is so alarming."
should be Justin, not Carl. Looks like a copy/paste from the Carl section.

Also in the puritan meeting, in Mrs. Steel's section, There's this:
Code:
            if game.is_special:
                if day140_ju_br_visit or ir_relationship:
                    if game.is_special:
                        ju "Which family are we talking about here?"
                        er "The Smiths."
                    else:
                        ju "Which people are we talking about here?"
                        er "The girls in the home of that Smith woman."
The interior "if game.is_special" is redundant, and the else clause will never be called.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Ok, I have a serious bone to pick with the plot.

Last I stopped playing I showed Liza that Brody was a pile of shit. Then I start the new update and the very next day it mentions her and Brody are not together. That is seriously inconsistent. It doesn't appear to be a bug seems the author just chose to stick them the hell back together for no reason and all that time spent on Liza is Fing wasted.

Out side of that I really don't have any big complaints about the game. But once those two are broke up they should never ever get back together.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ok, I have a serious bone to pick with the plot.

Last I stopped playing I showed Liza that Brody was a pile of shit. Then I start the new update and the very next day it mentions her and Brody are not together. That is seriously inconsistent. It doesn't appear to be a bug seems the author just chose to stick them the hell back together for no reason and all that time spent on Liza is Fing wasted.

Out side of that I really don't have any big complaints about the game. But once those two are broke up they should never ever get back together.
"not together"? I think you mean "together".

There was 100 day jump. If you're not with Liza, she'll go back to Brody. He may be a piece of shit, but so is the MC for dumping her.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
"not together"? I think you mean "together".

There was 100 day jump. If you're not with Liza, she'll go back to Brody. He may be a piece of shit, but so is the MC for dumping her.
Nope they got together before the hundred day jump.
She would have to be a real moron to accept him back even after a hundred days.

Lets pretend to it was with 100 days. To go from screwing her and relationship to none with no explanation is just fucked up.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nope they got together before the hundred day jump.
She would have to be a real moron to accept him back even after a hundred days.

Lets pretend to it was with 100 days. To go from screwing her and relationship to none with no explanation is just fucked up.
You dumped her, she's vulnerable, he wanted her back, he "changed". She's not a romantic option anymore, so there's not going to be a lot of exposition about it.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
You dumped her, she's vulnerable, he wanted her back, he "changed". She's not a romantic option anymore, so there's not going to be a lot of exposition about it.
No, I didn't dump her I check my saves.

You know what tired of stupid explanations like this crap and it isn't like I can expect any of these authors on here to ever fix shit like this.
I'm dropping my support and to hell with it.
Anyone else I support that does this can expect the exact same.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
If you're in a relationship with her she won't go back to Brody. If you're not, she will.
Put it this way the scene that I came out of two pageups back was screwing her. She wasn't dumped. So stop with the bullshit excuse when you have no fucking clue what is on my system. You are wrong and making stupid assumptions. I wouldn't be pissed if it was that simple!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Put it this way the scene that I came out of two pageups back was screwing her. She wasn't dumped. So stop with the bullshit excuse when you have no fucking clue what is on my system. You are wrong and making stupid assumptions. I wouldn't be pissed if it was that simple!
Well, the game is coded so she gets with Brody if she's not with you, and doesn't get with Brody if she is with you. Unless you hacked the game, I know exactly what's on your system - the same as what's on my system.

Now, if you think you've found a bug, you should report it, instead of bitching about what jackasses the dev and the nice person trying to help you are. State what the issue is, what day you first see it, and attach your save. Make sure you @ perverteer so he sees it.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Well, the game is coded so she gets with Brody if she's not with you, and doesn't get with Brody if she is with you. Unless you hacked the game, I know exactly what's on your system - the same as what's on my system.

Now, if you think you've found a bug, you should report it, instead of bitching about what jackasses the dev and the nice person trying to help you are. State what the issue is, what day you first see it, and attach your save. Make sure you @ perverteer so he sees it.
You are right I should at least give him the chance to fix it.

I would also run a hash check against the download if there was one to compare it to. If the was an issue with file transfer though it should have showed up when decompressing the file.

Yea, I'm a bit irritated the last couple days to say the least. Guess the first thing I'll do is try and download it again and make sure it isn't something else just in case.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I'm trying the game again. So it seems to error out (previously posted info) then if I ignore the error the images go away for a while (feels like some sort of state change) then they come back. After a while (the start of the James section) the images go away again and I get a screen that says an Exception has occurred. While running game code: Error: Out of memory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh when I restart the images come back.

So one of the issues for me is there's no way to tell if a black screen with text is normal, because it's used to do narrative and transitions. It would be useful if the black screens with text that are supposed to be that way have some sort of symbol or text to mark them (so if you see a black screen without the marker you know to save , because the game will crash soon).

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2018
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

The game & mod requires write permissions in order to work

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
It doesn't work for me. It still say standard edition

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Tis is a realy stage game. i got bella pregnant, realy wasnt expecting it. Was realy a surrprise.

getting the game from the start, lets see whho gets preg lol

lisa? the motther? the asian cute girl? the black girl, sister to our friend?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes