desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Those of you who didn't like the way the Bella dom route started and progressed should take a new look at it from a day 5 save at the money choice. It still starts with the Lie and give her installments bit but I tried to soften the dickishness of the MC since he seemed out of character compared to all his interactions with everyone else in the game and I tried to give a bit of backstory to the relationship. It works best if they are brother and sister but it should be ok if they are just roommates.

I'd like to thank Perverteer for looking at my reworking of that path and for actually using a great deal of it.

And with that said, I think we should put some pressure on him to allow Bella to ask for a baby in her belly when she sees her sisters in that state on the dom route.
I wish there was a path that went the other way and made him fully into a dominating dickwad to everyone lol. I tried this game a few times but always stopped playing because its just too much sappy romance.

All this pregnancy stuff is enticing me to give it another go though.... heh

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
yeah, new version is crashing every few minutes, but with save scumming i got through it.

One thing I've always thought this game got right was the romance. It really captures the feel of developing a deep caring if forbidden love beyond just the hot wild sex. One thing I really love is once the harem route really started opening up is seeing relationships develop between the different girls and them being sexual with each other for their own sakes.

One thing I do really want to see before this ends (which it feels like is getting very close) is I'd like to see the "adopted" family members connect with each other as well as see which sister each of them would be most attracted to. I could see Iris having a long standing if unacknowledged crush on Liza. I could see Riley having a hard time choosing between the younger sisters, and I think Adrianna would probably just be happy with whoever she's given permission to service first.
I'm looking into that "Out of memory" bug some users (Amariithynar, Draakaap23 and others) are encountering. So far the most likely culprit seems to be the WebP images used in the game. The developer of The Tyrant had memory problems stemming from those too and fixed it by giving the WebP files another extension (probably .jpg, or something). At least that's what's written in one of his changelogs.

Another possibility is the presence of an unintended loop somewhere in the code. I'd be curious to know about the file sizes of the save games you're using with which the errors occur. If the file size is significantly bigger than others that might indicate something wrong with the code.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Since the most recent update is now out and people have been playing I just wanted to ask... When is the next update due?? :D

Seriously though, TY very much Perverteer for this wonderful game, and I look forward to playing it, and whatever you decide to make next.

Just a thought.

P.S. Is it true that the next game will be a TEXT only remake of 'Custer's Revenge'?? :whistle::devilish:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'm looking into that "Out of memory" bug some users (Amariithynar, Draakaap23 and others) are encountering. So far the most likely culprit seems to be the WebP images used in the game. The developer of The Tyrant had memory problems stemming from those too and fixed it by giving the WebP files another extension (probably .jpg, or something). At least that's what's written in one of his changelogs.

Another possibility is the presence of an unintended loop somewhere in the code. I'd be curious to know about the file sizes of the save games you're using with which the errors occur. If the file size is significantly bigger than others that might indicate something wrong with the code.
If it helps, I am encountering this CTD every 35 mins or so on the full harem "Gotta fuck em all" route with dom / sub Bella.
I played through entire game full harem with love Bella & never crashed once.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Depravity and BADIK had similar issues for some people. I had problems with BADIK crashing, I haven't downloaded the most recent version but the change log says it reduced the image cache size to help with that problem.

Reactions: Perverteer

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Great update, thanks Perverteer... Android patch, didn't work, but played through anyway...
Let's hope the girls & M/C get away, quickly, but you know there will be a lilbit of conflict before bording the plane...

Reactions: Perverteer

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Not really sure what the deal is, but running this game either natively on Linux or using WINE causes my laptop to freeze up. Running the system monitor (task manager for you Windows types) doesn't show it using any more than 10% of the CPU and the memory use is negligible. I had no other programs open, either.

::EDIT:: I also had the same problem when running it natively on Windows ::EDIT::

For the current update I was using Lain's Mod, but the previous version I played I had no Mod and still had the same issue. Not using the compressed versions either.

Anyway, other than my computer freezing up, this update was amazing. I believe the last version I played was 0.19 so there was a lot of new scenes and content. I'm eager to see how this whole thing wraps up in future updates!

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I couldn't help but notice that you have non-pregnant roommates. Do you even breed?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes