ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I dont get it where is all this coming from?
Even the walthrough or the changelogue doesnt mention this.
On day 140 mc and Lisa run into Brodie.
And hes still weraring the same clothes.
Doesnt that guy ever change?

• Angry
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finally finished that game. I dont know what happened to the trust and the c poinst but they stopped some time ago. So the reverend steel and that other guy are gonna expose the mc and his family. But will all that happen before or after they get out of the country?
The Brody path was unavoidable he did see them kiss at the park
Mrs steel will see the mc kiss Rachel wether you go to school or not.
I thoght that Broddie story was bad enough but the government idea was just too mch bs.
Good thing I didnt get any of them pregnant . I kinda knew it was going to be a bad idea.
I wonder f I didnt set p Dwanye that wold have happenmed anyway.
I just hope this doesnt have the wost possible ending.
Its like a wicth hunt trial all over again.

Fenix89

Mar 26, 2018
Did you overwrite your previous installation or just unzip the new build? The first method is likely to cause errors and probably unnecessary because saves are kept in a different location (unless there's a save directory with files in the game directory, you should back those up).
I unzipped it instead of just overwriting and that seemed to have worked, thanks!

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Changelog V0.21.1ES
  • Reworking of Bella's submissive path (thanks to Regardie)
How far back does this go and does it affect the present, like pregnancy? Jumping back to day 3 or something is a heck of a long way to see how the new path plays out.
The rework starts on day 4 or 5, right at the start of the sub path.
Still no sub pregnancy.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Please tell me we get an option we get a chance to ruin the fucked up connection (Mrs. Steel and co). PLEASE
I know religion and co is important for some ppl but I hate ppl like that soo much

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Please tell me we get an option we get a chance to ruin the fucked up connection (Mrs. Steel and co). PLEASE
I know religion and co is important for some ppl but I hate ppl like that soo much
I feel ya! I can't stand that too. It always makes me soooo angry, i just want to shake this religous ... people. :whistle:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
is there any chance this game will end soon im kinda waiting for it to be completed to play through the rest of it

• Angry
Reactions: Repuci

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
That cliffhanger with the Moral Uplift fanatics; I'm already anticipating the next update. Will they make it to Belugio? Will the MUT catch them and force them into their "reeducation camps"? Maybe Brody does something stupid again, only this time the cops and cameras are there to catch it and the MUT are exposed for the crazy cult they are?

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Malacore Damaroth

Jul 16, 2018
i still get this

Full traceback:
File "day139.rpyc", line 704, in script call
File "C:\Games\Sisterly Love\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Games\Sisterly Love\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.21.1
Sun Sep 01 00:36:45 2019

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That cliffhanger with the Moral Uplift fanatics; I'm already anticipating the next update. Will they make it to Belugio? Will the MUT catch them and force them into their "reeducation camps"? Maybe Brody does something stupid again, only this time the cops and cameras are there to catch it and the MUT are exposed for the crazy cult they are?
Depends how ridiculos you can get in one day.
The story is taking a path that is too much and too hard to be belieavable.
You can't just kidnap people against their will and simply say the government made me do it.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Depends how ridiculos you can get in one day.
The story is taking a path that is too much and too hard to be belieavable.
You can't just kidnap people against their will and simply say the government made me do it.
Historically when religious or cultural fanatics take power (Nazis, Khmer Rouge, ISIS, etc.), ridiculous and unbelievable things DO happen. Let's see how powerful the Moral Uplift Taskforce gets :)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ok, without Bugfix i've reached the end of the game while checking on Iris in her new Room:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\_Patreons\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "D:\_Patreons\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.21.1
Sun Sep 01 02:19:43 2019
There is no way out, because i cant skip this scene or ignore this error...and i dont want to break up with Iris...dont get me wrong, i hate milfs, but i think in this game it is by far better to have many votes and fists against the stupid gov ^^

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes