Jswolf82

Jun 30, 2017
I ran into this issue:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 591: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 998
    ^

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 602: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 998
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Sat Aug 31 18:16:41 2019
What do I need to do to fix it so I can play the game

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i still get this

Full traceback:
File "day139.rpyc", line 704, in script call
File "C:\Games\Sisterly Love\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Games\Sisterly Love\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_18'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.21.1
Sun Sep 01 00:36:45 2019
Ok, without Bugfix i've reached the end of the game while checking on Iris in her new Room:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\_Patreons\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "D:\_Patreons\SL-0.21.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SL 0.21.1
Sun Sep 01 02:19:43 2019
There is no way out, because i cant skip this scene or ignore this error...and i dont want to break up with Iris...dont get me wrong, i hate milfs, but i think in this game it is by far better to have many votes and fists against the stupid gov ^^
https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v0-21-1-es-perverteer.6547/post-2340649

I ran into this issue:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 591: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 998
    ^

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 602: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 998
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Sat Aug 31 18:16:41 2019

What do I need to do to fix it so I can play the game
Did you unpack the rpa, then decompile the rpycs?

Don't do that on a game you want to play. When I want to look at the code, I do that on a copy.
Remove all the rpy and rpyc files that were generated.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There is a 100 day timeskip.
It jumps from day 39 to day 140.
Ah OK that explains it, I haven't played that far yet, last time I played they had just come back from vacation and the school counselor came to the house with some guy.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Well I played trough this update it was amazing but i really hope they can escape and I wish we could convert Mrs. Steel to the right way in this update but maybe in future who knows I am looking forward to future updates keep up the good work ;)(y)

Reactions: Perverteer

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
for those perverts, who want to play the Taboo Edition on an Android device, here is a little app that might come in handy.
usage should be self-explanatory.

reni

Jun 3, 2017
for those perverts, who want to play the Taboo Edition on an Android device, here is a little app that might come in handy.
usage should be self-explanatory.

Works perfectly thank you. I hope your able to do the same for them the game ,Come inside v0.2.

Feb 18, 2019
Damn... what a cliffhanger. I cant wait for the next update.
But imo, i think they will escape. There was way too much built up, and characther growth, to just flush it down on the toilet with that Moral uplift decency thing...(i never managed to learn their name). I go even further, i will definetly stop playing if they catch them. It would ruin the story for me. This story doesnt have a dark setting, so it shouldnt start it now. However... that is just my opinion, you shouldnt take it seriously.

Reactions: D Dog and Repuci
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes