Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
This game...just fabulous. Maybe my favorite VN of all-time; definitely in my Top Three. The only thing that stops it from being flawless is that I never got to take Mom, Rachel, or (ESPECIALLY) Liza up the ass. Then, that's just my fetish. I can appreciate that the game wasn't written just for me and my particular kinks.

One day, maybe we can see chapter two.

For now, thanks for the ride, Perverteer.

It was absolutely marvelous.

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Good job on finishing such a long project. Looking forward to the next project.
(Maybe work a bit on the render quality? It's "fine" in this game but this is the perfect time to improve it ;))

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for a great game. This has easily been my favourite game here.

Not sure if a spoiler is needed since the game is completed, but:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks again for a great game, and looking forward to more of your work.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
THANK YOU for the great ending, finaly a Ending that left you completly happy if you picked the right choices :D REALLY looking forward to the next game. Spacepregnancy we are coming!

ElCafillero

Mar 9, 2018
So, after Man of the house, another of my favourite games is complete.
Thank you so much Perverteer for all the hard work you put in to this masterpiece!
Good luck with your new game!

Reactions: Perverteer

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I might have use for the pregnancy render, but that depends on how I'll integrate Megan into the romance path in v1.0 next month.
Maybe I am misreading this, but is there another update coming? I saw the completed tag, which seemed like it was done, but then this comment made me go :unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
- Ana & James get together even though I told James to back off from her every time.
This kinda irked me too at first because I'm a possessive bastard but then i thought about it.....you were fleeing the country and never coming back so if I really strain myself I can forgive them hooking up lol.

Just glad hestayed the fuck away from Alina like i told him to otherwise I would have had to go all game of thrones on his ass and made my own version of a "red wedding" (in my mind anyway :sneaky:)

Reactions: Trminator and EJW

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This kinda irked me too at first because I'm a possessive bastard but then i thought about it.....you were fleeing the country and never coming back so if I really strain myself I can forgive them hooking up lol.

Just glad hestayed the fuck away from Alina like i told him to otherwise I would have had to go all game of thrones on his ass and made my own version of a "red wedding" (in my mind anyway :sneaky:)
Is that a bug or is that canon?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah, I'm really proud of my "Completed" tag. :) As you say, doesn't happen often.

I'm doing a sci-fi VN next. You can .

I might have use for the pregnancy render, but that depends on how I'll integrate Megan into the romance path in v1.0 next month.
This sounds like that one very popular space opera franchise and it's making me very giddy. :love:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I was wondering if Bella was a virgin when MC fucked her or if she had previous experiences :unsure:. Doesn't really bother me if she isn't, I am just wondering though.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes