Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Good end i hoped it was longer but still good, It`s a shame that the younger sister and riley are gone and what happend with Iris you got from the others a update and not from here

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Good end i hoped it was longer but still good, It`s a shame that the younger sister and riley are gone and what happend with Iris you got from the others a update and not from here
Nr.1 Developer at the moment. Delivers every month, can't wait what he has in store for us.

I d/l this last segment last night and played it before bedtime. I was sad that it is the end but will say I enjoyed every moment of it and think it was very well written and good pics. I do have others that are also favs and hope that when the end of them come around that I will still enjoy them. Very good job devs, thank you for an enjoyable game.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Really an awesome game Perverteer pregnancy was the winning combination and I am glad we convinced you to include it, or at least encouraged it. The ending was also sweet. 5 out of 5. If you decide to include pregnancy in your next game please make it a bit of a bigger deal, or at least include impregnation dirty talk. Cheers

Reactions: Perverteer

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Best pregnancy-harem VN of all time so far. (Though WVM seems like it's trying to become the new king, but we'll see). 21 kids by 16 adoring women. Not bad. Not bad at all. Great writing, romance, plot, and relationships ... all just great.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
could it be that the game has a bug becuase if i choose the pregnant route with every girl only rachel has a pregant belly even if a choose only one girl the only one whohas a belly is still rachel i cna only see the others girl with a pregnat belly thx to lanys mods gallery

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Need a cheat to watch all endings! I got the ultimate harem ending, but I was curious to see more pregnant characters out there apart from the mother and the sisters.

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
Best pregnancy-harem VN of all time so far. (Though WVM seems like it's trying to become the new king, but we'll see). 21 kids by 16 adoring women. Not bad. Not bad at all. Great writing, romance, plot, and relationships ... all just great.
whats WVM?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
perverteer is now hard at work on "Sisterly Lust 2:Nuns with Guns" because ..ya know..they call nuns "sister" :p i might be lying..but i did give him a whole outline so ya never know :O i'm brilliant AF
My mind went to Hitman when you said Nuns with Guns.

Reactions: Trminator

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I found some "bugs", Riley came with me to the island and we fucked at the beach, but in the epilogue, it says after the supermarket we didn't have any contact and she started a political career, Ana didn't have an incest relationship with her brother, still it says that they have in the epilogue.

Anyway a very fun game and I'm happy it's finished. Not because it's over but because we need more games that get an ending.

Thank you Perverteer.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes