MoonlightJAM

Jun 21, 2020
loves this game played it twice streamed it twice too just to get all the rls but still haven't got the chance with the oldest daughter. vacation was really turning point. love it.

Reactions: botc76

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
is there a particular path to take?? I did the obvious but without result =/
It is in the epiloge and I think Bellas love path and harem is a requirement. Obvious Adriana and Iris must be on the island, yet I don't know what are the particular requirements to get this two pregnant.
All I have done on my playthrough was to share my seme with every pussy I have encountered. And now I have more kids than it is needed for a whole soccer team.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: botc76

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
how do i get the threesome scene with rebeca and nia? they visit the apartment and simply leave without offering threesome.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
is there a particular path to take?? I did the obvious but without result =/
You can only get your family members pregnant in 'round 1'. If you get all four of them pregnant, they decide to go for seconds in the epilogue slides and everyone else you're in a relationship with also gets knocked up.
how do i get the threesome scene with rebeca and nia? they visit the apartment and simply leave without offering threesome.
You need to 'relax' before you check on mom again, otherwise they just drop in to say bye.

SwimmingToBelagio

Jul 29, 2020
It is in the epiloge and I think Bellas love path and harem is a requirement. Obvious Adriana and Iris must be on the island, yet I don't know what are the particular requirements to get this two pregnant.
All I have done on my playthrough was to share my seme with every pussy I have encountered. And now I have more kids than it is needed for a whole soccer team.:ROFLMAO:
odd I baked them creampies every opportunities I got though :sneaky:

SwimmingToBelagio

Jul 29, 2020
You can only get your family members pregnant in 'round 1'. If you get all four of them pregnant, they decide to go for seconds in the epilogue slides and everyone else you're in a relationship with also gets knocked up.

You need to 'relax' before you check on mom again, otherwise they just drop in to say bye.
ok, so half of them does not work then??

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Just finished the game and wanted to express my appreciation. I'm not sure why, but I formed an attachment to Sasha through the stories related to Rachel. When I realized the MC had the capability to marry multiple partners, I was hoping he'd be able to reconnect with Sasha and one of the marriages would be to her. She was his first lover, mentor, teacher, wing-man, person responsible for his philosophy on life and outlook on relationships, etc. When she told the MC that his father had replaced her, I was half expecting a game scene where she'd go off on his father for being a d-bag and that his kid, the MC, was more of a man and better lover than him. Oh well, I was happy to see that at least she was contacted and showed for the wedding, and later gave birth to a girl with the MC. Great story, great characters, great plot, great twists, and great game! Thank you.

Reactions: Real Deggy

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Is the incest patch still required for incest content or is it outdated? Every single thing I've heard about this game points to it being a must play, so I wanna know if I have to download that or if it's not needed.

Reactions: pootin

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, I just finished the game as Bellas boyfriend, not whom I would have chosen at all, but that seemed to be the only choice to follow, I had SO MANY days just going to sleep while accomplishing absolutely nothing at all, sometimes for up to 10 days in a ROW!
Clearly I am missing a shitload of story plot and dialog, but near the end of the game, the MC went out to tell someone he was leaving on a jet plane, then a day or two later was mulling over doing JUST THAT to the same person he already said it to.
There are a lot of inconsistencies in this game like that

Aug 7, 2019
Wow, you really pooched it if you wanted more than Bella but only ended up with her. You should have at least been able to bang Alina and Anna on the side with next to no effort. I suggest you get the walkthrough and try to play it for the full harem next time.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, SL has gotten some bitch-ass unfair low-rating reviews, not even considering how long ago this started and not appreciating the length and massive content.

I really wish there was a way to downvote reviews. Especially that last one, which is practically an insult.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I just completed a second time through the game. The first time through I chose Love for Bella and Susan. Everyone ended up pregnant, including the 6 possible characters and the 8 or 9 secondary characters. Adriana was missing because I didn't do the Discreet route. The second time trough I chose the Discreet route and Submissive Bella. Does anyone know on what day you have a shot at getting Bella pregnant? I saw no possible options for that. Also, although you get the secondary characters to come to the island, with the exception of Megan, no one becomes pregnant, even though CPs were chosen whenever possible. In addition, Iris and Riley weren't pregnant either. Anyone know if it's completely random on the secondary pregnancy table or does the Discreet line and Susan being a Dom have something to do with it? I didn't change anything regarding the secondary characters interaction with the MC that I'm aware of.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I just completed a second time through the game. The first time through I chose Love for Bella and Susan. Everyone ended up pregnant, including the 6 possible characters and the 8 or 9 secondary characters. Adriana was missing because I didn't do the Discreet route. The second time trough I chose the Discreet route and Submissive Bella. Does anyone know on what day you have a shot at getting Bella pregnant? I saw no possible options for that. Also, although you get the secondary characters to come to the island, with the exception of Megan, no one becomes pregnant, even though CPs were chosen whenever possible. In addition, Iris and Riley weren't pregnant either. Anyone know if it's completely random on the secondary pregnancy table or does the Discreet line and Susan being a Dom have something to do with it? I didn't change anything regarding the secondary characters interaction with the MC that I'm aware of.
Secondary preg only happens if the *entire* family is preg which sub!Bella locks you out of due to her lack of preg option, which variant you pick for mom doesn't really matter.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes