JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Wonder how many more times I'll have my posts be the only ones deleted in other threads for the purposes of "cleaning up" and/or being "off topic" because I dared to criticize this game when others who go off topic or do something similar don't have that happen. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Last edited:

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Au contraire, full harem, full preg and always tell Rachel bedtime stories.

Edit: After a quick doublecheck, at least that's how you get the group photo ... the others might just be done as a batch since I can't really imagine how you'd get just Sabrina.
I don't know, I checked the picture files directly and found these ending pictures.

lilcleotorres

Aug 17, 2020
I'm a bit late to this game so to speak. I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far, but I think I've hit a snag. I've had 3 different play throughs so far, but the furthest I have gotten is to day 61 before the story jumps all of a sudden to day 140 and into the fleeing to Bellugio island. I have some scenes in my extras, like the reverends wife or the mums session with the reception girl, but I haven't figured out how to get to those scenes with the story.

Does anyone have a good walk through I could use or tips?

thanks

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I'm a bit late to this game so to speak. I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far, but I think I've hit a snag. I've had 3 different play throughs so far, but the furthest I have gotten is to day 61 before the story jumps all of a sudden to day 140 and into the fleeing to Bellugio island. I have some scenes in my extras, like the reverends wife or the mums session with the reception girl, but I haven't figured out how to get to those scenes with the story.

Does anyone have a good walk through I could use or tips?

thanks
The timeskip is normal, there's a walkthrough linked in the OP (download the attachment on the linked post, the mega is expired)

Reactions: lilcleotorres

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible to have Bella be on the submissive path and also have her be pregnant? So far, I've only been able to do one or the other, but not both.
it's not shown but safe to assume that she gets preggo eventually.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I tried several times with Bella being submissive and achieved zero pregnancies... I was told that she can not be impregnated in the submissive mode. The only way to get her pregnant was the love route.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I tried several times with Bella being submissive and achieved zero pregnancies... I was told that she can not be impregnated in the submissive mode. The only way to get her pregnant was the love route.
she doesn't get pregnant as a sub

4.50 star(s) 326 Votes