Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Indeed! It has been public for a while, but I failed to make that... errr... public. This is .
I just read your Aug 25 Patreon post about possible DLC with story characters... awesome idea! I hope it develops but I completely understand your current commitment to your existing projects. I'll just throw the idea out there that you might not have to incorporate our choices from the game if you do some pre-game (or outside the game) character development... How did Sasha become involved with Christian, where did she go after, events leading up to the invite to the island, etc.; maybe why and how exactly Adriana hooked up with Susan at the bar (what lead her to that type of life), which eventually lead to the creation of Discrete (you touch on it in the game, maybe flesh it out a little more); Riley's move to independence away from her family, living in the apartment, working in the supermarket and dealing with Brody; or Iris during her college years and her old flame... Just spit-balling, there are so many possibilities... If you decide to move forward, I'm sure whatever you decide to create will be as equally awesome as the game. Here's to hoping for future DLC material!!!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great game R.I.P to Mom character in the End ;) she had lowest scene but the Hotest :love: (y) i would love extra scenes with her until she got pregnant but ended quick :(
Geting Pregnant everyone makes this game Unique :giggle:(y) (Like it should be on every game when you cuminside :LOL:(y))

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pregnancy isn't that popular thingy among those who play this game or devs who make these games. on those I have played pregnancy has happened in 1 (besides sl) but not shown (only told) besides after babies were out, on 1 it is in future, on 1 it is possible if mc (girl) has enough unprotected sex (leads to game over although).

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
full pregnancy is not in lots of VNs. This game has so much differents ending that everyone could be happy and have the end he hoped. I made lots of differents path with full harem, others party with submissive Bella alone, another one with only Riley (because she's my favorite with Bella) and lots of other parties with or without some girls.
This game is on my 5 top games. I was sad at the end of this game as i am sad in the end of goods tv-series i follow for years, there wasn't more stories to tell and perveerter mad a new very good game.

srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
How to get Mom love route ?
Does Bella get pregnant on the sub route ?
Can I change routes of bella from sub to love ? when ?
Please tell me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to get Mom love route ?
Does Bella get pregnant on the sub route ?
Can I change routes of bella from sub to love ? when ?
Please tell me.
1. don't start discreet route
2. only on love
3. no

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Actually you can start the discreet route and pick up love after the island. Mother will try to terminate Discreet route. I might suggest looking at the walkthrough, it does a descent job of directing the options. As I recall, there's a scene where once she finds out his identity at Discreet, she binds him to the bed and questions him. One of the questions she asks him is if he wants to continue with Discreet. It gets complicated, but both can be run.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
How to get a long term relationship with Megan ?
in my memories, you can't have a relationship with her, only sex sometimes if you're dominant with Bella... but there is a ending she's there and could be pregnant too but only with Bella.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Megan is tricky. In the Bella Love route you have the opportunity to go dancing with both of them. The options were something like Dance Romantically with Bella, Dance with Bella, Dance with Megan. You had to just dance with Bella (I'm guessing it showed that you cared for Bella enough that you weren't dancing with others, while keeping Megan interested enough). Megan then gives you her phone number after Bella leaves to get her jacket. In any case she shows up for a tryst in the department store, the coffee shop, and a 3 way at the house before leaving for the island. She eventually shows up on the island (the last person to show up as I recall) to be included in the extended harem (if you've impregnated the mom and all 3 sisters).

Reactions: BenMeiffert
4.50 star(s) 328 Votes