srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
Megan is tricky. In the Bella Love route you have the opportunity to go dancing with both of them. The options were something like Dance Romantically with Bella, Dance with Bella, Dance with Megan. You had to just dance with Bella (I'm guessing it showed that you cared for Bella enough that you weren't dancing with others, while keeping Megan interested enough). Megan then gives you her phone number after Bella leaves to get her jacket. In any case she shows up for a tryst in the department store, the coffee shop, and a 3 way at the house before leaving for the island. She eventually shows up on the island (the last person to show up as I recall) to be included in the extended harem (if you've impregnated the mom and all 3 sisters).
Thanks for the details

Reactions: Caeir

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Reactions: desh1454

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Loved this game missed a few opportunities in the beginning replaying again for 3rd time to try and catch everything overall awesome job replay ability 10/10!

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Does pregnancy content need to be enabled or does it just happen during the story?
If you follow certain events you will come across conversations about "the pill" beyond that its natural happens as story progresses and depends on where and how you choose to "finish".
For more in depth on this after you do a play through read the guide and it gives you options for certain days and events to make it happen.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
is Bella not getting able to get pregnant on secondary route a bug or is it going to be patched in on a later date?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is Bella not getting able to get pregnant on secondary route a bug or is it going to be patched in on a later date?
if mc dominates her then she will become successfull business lady but no mc's babies.

just play on both paths aka 1 on love and 1 on sex.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes