Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
If you play the right choices (love, mom agency route, and pregnancies) you can get all 7 main characters (eventually marry them) and get all the side girls to come to the island and get them pregnant as well. Someone had a post earlier that counted all the kids at something like 22.

Update edit: Should be 22
Brides: Adriana - 1, Iris - 1, Riley - 1, Bella - 2, Liza - 2, Rachel - 2, Susan - 3
Side Harem: Alina - 1, Ana - 1, Kira - 1, Nia - 1, Rebeca - 1, Selena - 1, Sasha - 1, Sabine - 1, Miley - 1. Megan - 1

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
If you play the right choices (love, mom agency route, and pregnancies) you can get all 7 main characters (eventually marry them) and get all the side girls to come to the island and get them pregnant as well. Someone had a post earlier that counted all the kids at something like 23.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Perverteer, I realize the game is complete, but if you should ever go back through for re-renders, or something like that, the render with nude Riley pregnant towards the end has the caption "... one faithful night of drunken sex...". Shouldn't it be " ... one fateful night of drunken sex..."? (Using version 1.1.2) Just thought I'd ask... Awesome game by the way.

citizenkane

Oct 7, 2020
new to site can anyone point me to the download link for android sl taboo edition( the one uploaded is down) and a android walkthrough mod

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Aand just finished it and there's even more inconsistentcies at the end,

During the final montage it states Nia and Sabine got married, then states she stayed with her girlfriend, then it states Liza and Justin ran off together but then states he stayed with the church after the scandal..

All in all quite a good game.. Good bit of story and great deal of action.. Would have been especially great if we could have had a harem at the end with all the girls and a loop where we could visit them all continuously with various poses and finishes...
Hmmm, sounds like your Liza playthrough is bugged for some reason. Do you happen to have a save game of that particular route, I'd like to fix those inconsistencies if possible.

Perverteer, I realize the game is complete, but if you should ever go back through for re-renders, or something like that, the render with nude Riley pregnant towards the end has the caption "... one faithful night of drunken sex...". Shouldn't it be " ... one fateful night of drunken sex..."? (Using version 1.1.2) Just thought I'd ask... Awesome game by the way.
You're right, will be fixed in an upcoming version.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Hmmm, sounds like your Liza playthrough is bugged for some reason. Do you happen to have a save game of that particular route, I'd like to fix those inconsistencies if possible.

You're right, will be fixed in an upcoming version.
Hi mate no I don't, i mean the save i have i went on the rachel & bella route, after saving liza from brody i didnt really get many other scenes with liza until a lunch date with her amd bella much later by which point it was too late, and looking elsewhere for a download its the same ones as everywhere else. Gonna do another play through in a few days and see what happens

Reactions: Perverteer

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Sweet! Could you also update the text of the Megan pregnancy render while you're at it? It says she gives birth to a baby, but doesn't indicate the sex. The total baby births are 22 for the full harem (15 girls, 6 boys, and Megan's - which isn't mentioned).
Here's to hoping it's a boy!!! In the harem route, the MC's already swimming in an estrogen ocean (7 brides, 10 side harem, and 15 daughters).

citizenkane

Oct 7, 2020
is there a way i could be with rachel,liza and bella and susan like a harem route? i tried different routes but none had any scenes with rachel

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
is there a way i could be with rachel,liza and bella and susan like a harem route? i tried different routes but none had any scenes with rachel
You can be/not be with whatever girls you wish/choose. Note that Adriana will always come with Susan though. Suggest you might want to use the walkthrough to ensure you hit certain triggers.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
You can get Susan without Adriana in the harem route. To do it, simply don't follow the Discreet line (have James call them, or don't call them at all). Then later on, follow the love route with Susan. If you don't want Riley or Iris, don't visit them and have sex with them.

Last edited:

citizenkane

Oct 7, 2020
how to i get to be with Rachael i am trying different options none of them seems to lead to Rachael,i am playing on android and link to walkthrough for android has expired.
You can get Susan without Adriana in the harem route. To do it, simply don't follow the Discreet line (have James call them, or don't call them at all). Then later on, follow the love route with Susan. If you don't want Riley or Iris, don't visit them and have sex with them.

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Okay just finished a play through and this game is awesome. Not only great visuals but also well written. I love all the ways it can go and it really pulls you in. I will have to do another run through with a few different choices, mainly because Adrianna is the only one of the girls that did not end up on the island with me. Boy I fathered a lot of kids lol. I am looking forward to trying the new game you are working on if it is at all like this one. :)

Oh and out of the girls Bella is my favorite with Rilley second. ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I just found this gem of a game, loved the premise, totally pulled me in to the story, binged it all weekend. Can’t wait to check out dev’s Patreon.
On the technical side, loved the ability to check rep with the main girls, relationship and even pregnancy status.

Side question, is pregnancy a 100% success rate or is it still random?

Reactions: Perverteer

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I just found this gem of a game, loved the premise, totally pulled me in to the story, binged it all weekend. Can’t wait to check out dev’s Patreon.
On the technical side, loved the ability to check rep with the main girls, relationship and even pregnancy status.

Side question, is pregnancy a 100% success rate or is it still random?
I'm pretty sure it's selectable. Each girl asks you a question at a specific time. The guide also indicates which dates can trigger a possible pregnancy if you want to try to avoid a cream pie on those days. If you indicate to Liza that there's the morning after pill option, or if while talking to the mom when she indicates she wanted a 5th child you don't choose "I could be the one"... options like that impact the pregnancy flag as I recall. If you choose to dominate Bella, she'll never get pregnant.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Interesting.... I was playing with the guide and all I remember reading is once we unlock taking Rachel’s virginity, we can basically have sex with her anytime after, but after Day 20, she has a chance to get pregnant If we finish inside her.

Kinda funny considering when we ask her about protection right before we get it on for the first time, she says that Susan made sure all her girls got on the pill to avoid any accidental pregnancies.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Yep, and later she realizes she forgot to take them... I believe that's the flag point. You can either accept it and encourage her, or the other choice about being cautious (I don't remember the exact wording).

Reactions: GmFn1869
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes