Midnight Version

Oct 17, 2020
are there any other great 3d games having the content of fucking while pregnant like this one, been looking for a while but I don't see anything good as this :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are there any other great 3d games having the content of fucking while pregnant like this one, been looking for a while but I don't see anything good as this :(
that's cuz there is no better than this. :p

near 50 pages of games etc with pregnancy and 3d tags, ~10 pages of games with pregnancy and 3dkg tags and ~20 games etc with pregnancy and 3d game tags.

cattigel

Jul 7, 2018
Doing some form of DLC for Sisterly Lust is still at the back of my mind. The only trouble is that I don't have a story at the moment and all my time is consumed by Tales From The Unending Void. But I'd still like to render Bella, Rachel, Liza and Susan again some time and give them a short adventure. And maybe some delicious MC-sausage as well. ;)
please consider this. It's the best game i ever played.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Tales from the Unending Void is the current one he is working on, and yes it is animated.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Normally I’d agree about the story being done, but I guess after everything it takes to get to that ‘happy ending’ on the island, married to whoever you picked, for me the thrill would be to see some of the characters again, some more than others. My personal faves are Bella and Susan, with Rachel just right behind.

That said, hopefully some form of DLC with that trio, and the other trio from our past now living on the island with us, is way to tempting to pass up along with animations not included in the original.

Mar 12, 2018
Always loved this game and had to play it again. I have to ask though How do I get These to show up in the ending??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got most ending photo's but can't figure out these.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes