Jun 12, 2020
Hey, I've been trying this for a while, but I'm not able to get the Nia and Rebecca threesome scene. Can someone run through what choices we must choose for getting that scene?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she looks familiar.

also all those bella's model lovers you can find near same (either slighly younger or sister) from dreaming of dana.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thought it's just a game to click trough but it's stunning. One of the greatest games to play!
So far only game that comes close is Parental Love, which I just finished. Still optimistic for some dlc down the road.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So far only game that comes close is Parental Love, which I just finished. Still optimistic for some dlc down the road.
well perverteer nearly promised it. no sequel like "some" have wanted since it wouldn't have that much to tell.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
well perverteer nearly promised it. no sequel like "some" have wanted since it wouldn't have that much to tell.
Selfishly I know I’ll want more once the dlc is released. As far as where the story picks up, I’d like to see how/if the MC is able to try and integrate his first trio with his current stable and if they eventually plan to join the family and/or get pregnant or if they just stay as good friends w/possible benefits. Feels like there could be some added closure to their story considering how he left things with Miley and his dad’s ex-gf (forgot her name it’s been a while) the first time around.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
If you get all 7 main characters to marry you (Bella and Mom in the love routes) and choose to get them pregnant, you can end up getting everyone pregnant. Total count of 22 kids...

Brides: Adriana - 1, Iris - 1, Riley - 1, Bella - 2, Liza - 2, Rachel - 2, Susan - 3
Side Harem: Alina - 1, Ana - 1, Kira - 1, Nia - 1, Rebeca - 1, Selena - 1, Sasha - 1, Sabine - 1, Miley - 1. Megan - 1

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Oh I went all in and had mega harem minus Adriana (she wasnt in my playthrough) and Riley(meh), basically, Susan, Iris, Bella, Liza and Rachel were married and pregnant. Iirc, while watching the flashbacks, I just think the MC may have some lingering feelings for the dad's ex-gf, it sucks Sabine got her way and finally NTR'd Miley away, not bitter the relationship ended, just disappointed MC was pretty much ghosted instead of talking it out. Of the three, I'd still pursue dad's ex (fuck can't remember her name) since there was still some obvious chemistry there and I think she'd be open to that.

Reactions: Caeir

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Of the three, I'd still pursue dad's ex (fuck can't remember her name) since there was still some obvious chemistry there and I think she'd be open to that.
I'm right there with you... I thought the Sasha relationship was the best and I was hoping for more time with her. I'm hoping that any DLC they create in the future deals with her and maybe what she did to blow dad's money...

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm right there with you... I thought the Sasha relationship was the best and I was hoping for more time with her. I'm hoping that any DLC they create in the future deals with her and maybe what she did to blow dad's money...
I think to a certain extent Sasha was the 'one' that got away, and had she not taken off, I'm sure the MC would have made the commitment to her his dad never did, and at the very least ask her to move in with him. But had that happened, I'm sure it would have been a much different story with the rest of the girls, so just thinking it would be really nice if her and the MC had their happy ending. Fingers crossed....;)

Reactions: Caeir

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
Just started playing, and love the game so far. I love how you can decide the name of the mother and three sisters. Does anyone know if it is possible to change the name of the sidecharacters, like Ana?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes