Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Always loved this game and had to play it again. I have to ask though How do I get These to show up in the ending??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got most ending photo's but can't figure out these.
Most of the pregnant ones pop up when you have relationships with everyone and you get the whole family pregnant. Of those, only pregnant Sasha isn't used, I believe. The picture of Riley on the farm is part of her solo ending.

Those Images look better then the ones that are in the game.
Except that these are mostly in the game as part of endings.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
This is probably the best harem VM on the site (alongside Parental Love) -- knocked up and married all legally in some country. Kudos to Perverteer and your wild imaginations! I'm enjoying Tales from the Unending Void too.
Easily my favorite, in fact it was so good it ruined me for all other VNs I've played since....especially since there is no harem ending in almost all of them.

Reactions: EJW and Perverteer

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
Could anyone recommend to me some games with similar characters/storylines to Bella from SL? I really enjoyed her corruption route, cause it turns romantic towards the end and wish more games would go that route or give you the choice to do so.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Could anyone recommend to me some games with similar characters/storylines to Bella from SL? I really enjoyed her corruption route, cause it turns romantic towards the end and wish more games would go that route or give you the choice to do so.
The obvious one is Perverteer's other game, currently under development: Tales of the Unending Void. There's one girl in that who is a little reminiscent of Bella (if not quite so pretty, IMO). So far her corruption still has a long way to go, though. It's a very different setting from SL, though, being set in space.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like Mother MC in this game, but I'm a bit bothered by her work (Discreet). Except for that one, she's great. :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I like Mother MC in this game, but I'm a bit bothered by her work (Discreet). Except for that one, she's great. :D
oh pffffffft, you can skip that but then you'll miss several scenes and also adrianna.

• Love
Reactions: WaltS

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
This was the first vn I played and it still ranks amongst my favourites.
Bella is just absolutely gorgeous and I really enjoy her corrupt route, which is unusual for me but here it is handled very differently from any other vn I've played. In most other vn's you're some asshole who's objective is to bend them to your will, break them essentially but in this you give Bella a safe word right at the beginning. Its more about you helping Bella discover her sexuality than dominating her.
Its just a really enjoyable vn that never leaves you feeling bad about anything the game may have made you do.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is some difference between choosing to have sex with MisterX mother (guy blackmailing Bella) or finding things in his room?

I've always chosen that MC has sex with her, but I'm curious to see what happens when I choose another option.
If anyone could write me the differences, I would be grateful. ;)

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
There is some difference between choosing to have sex with MisterX mother (guy blackmailing Bella) or finding things in his room?

I've always chosen that MC has sex with her, but I'm curious to see what happens when I choose another option.
If anyone could write me the differences, I would be grateful. ;)
If I recall correctly, the alternate scene takes place in MisterX's bedroom. The MC tells MisterX's mom something to the effect that he wants to see how MisterX lives (e.g. his bedroom). The room is a mess and as he pokes around he finds a box hidden under junk. Inside the box are photos of his sleeping topless mother and him jerking off over her sleeping form. He takes the photos and uses them as blackmail material.

Reactions: Qmil679

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I dowloaded the incest patch but it seems the MC still calls the Mom as Susan. is this intentional? Is there a way to have the MC call her Mom and not by her name?

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Thought I'd drop a note to the dev and everyone else monitoring this thread. May you all have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays (whichever is more culturally appropriate) as well as peace, prosperity and well being in the coming year. Even though the story is completed, I'd look forward to any new DL content they may decide to come forward with in the coming year.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I dowloaded the incest patch but it seems the MC still calls the Mom as Susan. is this intentional? Is there a way to have the MC call her Mom and not by her name?
you can change the name at the start... and write Mom... Why the hell it's so important to fuck your mom ?!?! o_O

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes