Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I'm surprise that there wasn't a real threesome scene with Liza and Bella. The game is completed so I suppose that would not be added.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
I'm surprise that there wasn't a real threesome scene with Liza and Bella. The game is completed so I suppose that would not be added.
There was, second time you sleep with Rachel after proposing the 3 way relationship she joins you both mid sex

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Okay but I was talking about a threesome scene of the MC, Liza and Bella (without Rachel).
Yea I wasn't able to get that Liza until after the group stuff, she takes a really looong time to break in, that we didn't come close to penetration until she gets drugged

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Is there a way to open the command console and change the trust and corruption stats for characters?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I was under the impression everything can be altered when you click the button in the top right corner that displays you relationship level with all the main girls?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough and it was fucking fantastic! I almost wish there was a sequel, gonna miss this family.

Reactions: Perverteer

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
There was mention a few pages back that Perverteer may possibly work on some back-stories of the characters. Not sure if they were kidding, fishing for interest, or serious. I'm also not sure how it would fit in timewise, or funding-wise, with their other projects. If they do choose to proceed, I'm totally up for any additional DL content they work on! I loved the story, characters, and the ending.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Definitely would support to see some of these characters again if they ever consider to revisit this game, either way, now I look forward to trying Tales from the Unending Void. As for this game, I really liked all the interesting characters with varied and compelling back stories and motivations that really contributed to the premise and overall direction of the plot. It just seemed like every aspect of the game was really well thought out and executed, which led to me becoming invested and taking my time with the game and an overall satisfying experience.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
There was mention a few pages back that Perverteer may possibly work on some back-stories of the characters. Not sure if they were kidding, fishing for interest, or serious. I'm also not sure how it would fit in timewise, or funding-wise, with their other projects. If they do choose to proceed, I'm totally up for any additional DL content they work on! I loved the story, characters, and the ending.
Doing some form of DLC for Sisterly Lust is still at the back of my mind. The only trouble is that I don't have a story at the moment and all my time is consumed by Tales From The Unending Void. But I'd still like to render Bella, Rachel, Liza and Susan again some time and give them a short adventure. And maybe some delicious MC-sausage as well. ;)

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Hi guys! I searched for this game because there was supposedly a bodybuilder girl on it. And playing I have not seen signs. Does anyone tell me please if there really are any in the game? And what day does she appear, please. Thank you!

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hi guys! I searched for this game because there was supposedly a bodybuilder girl on it. And playing I have not seen signs. Does anyone tell me please if there really are any in the game? And what day does it appear, please. Thank you!
I don't recall anything like that, must have been a different game. There's gym scenes with a couple of your sisters, but they're the cardio&aerobics type.

dickbutt2

Jun 11, 2017
Doing some form of DLC for Sisterly Lust is still at the back of my mind. The only trouble is that I don't have a story at the moment and all my time is consumed by Tales From The Unending Void. But I'd still like to render Bella, Rachel, Liza and Susan again some time and give them a short adventure. And maybe some delicious MC-sausage as well. ;)
Would love to see some anal with Liza and Susan

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes