yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
You can ask her to stop taking the pill on the love route, not on the sub route.
I just wanted to know if it is a reason or an oversight
if mc dominates her then she will become successfull business lady but no mc's babies.

just play on both paths aka 1 on love and 1 on sex.
I cheated her pregnant with saveeditonline because I didn't want to miss out. It was fun. She was slim in some of the scenes and preggo in others. Like wearing a fake belly to not disappoint her sisters and mother. While it was great there is no way I would replay the game a third time.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
how cna i take alina,ana and mega with me to the tropical island neat hte end of the game saw it in the scene gallery that it is possiblr

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
in the scene gallery there is a marriage scene for alina and ana how cna i get this oin the normal playthrough
believe that was one of the edited endings...some time after the game was complete they kept retouching the ends a few times. I believe that was added into that, though not checked myself since I last finished it.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I think you need to go exclusive with one of the side gals to see those as alternative endings ... not sure, most discussion tends to be on the harem.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Just wondering... Is there any way to go for the harem route, without one of the 4 main girls as part of it? I just don't like Rachel (an impopular opinion around here, it seems), but she seems to play a key role in the harem schedule...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just wondering... Is there any way to go for the harem route, without one of the 4 main girls as part of it? I just don't like Rachel (an impopular opinion around here, it seems), but she seems to play a key role in the harem schedule...
should be.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hey Perverteer, not sure if you still collect bugs for the game for a possible future update but I noticed several in the final beach scene with Rachel, Liza and Bella.

1. Some dialogue is labeled or treated as mom's even though she's not there.
2. If MC fucks Rachel first and Liza or Bella second, the game treats them like they are still busy with each other.
3. Rachel is pregnant in all "post" images even if she shouldn't be. This is not a problem with the code but the renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hey Perverteer, not sure if you still collect bugs for the game for a possible future update but I noticed several in the final beach scene with Rachel, Liza and Bella.

1. Some dialogue is labeled or treated as mom's even though she's not there.
2. If MC fucks Rachel first and Liza or Bella second, the game treats them like they are still busy with each other.
3. Rachel is pregnant in all "post" images even if she shouldn't be. This is not a problem with the code but the renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I certainly do, so these are much appreciated! Is this the 1.1.2 version you're playing?

Reactions: boxedjack

jayleednim3

Dec 13, 2018
So.. I can't get the part of Bella's route where I give her the money. I tell her I will, but it doesn't show up where it's supposed to.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Day 4 is when it is discussed...you have carious options there....but have to offer to help her. Then you either offer it all or lie about how much you have.

Day 5 is when you either give it her or give her some to start her sub route. Not sure how you could possibly go wrong unless you ignored her on day 4.

jayleednim3

Dec 13, 2018
Day 4 is when it is discussed...you have carious options there....but have to offer to help her. Then you either offer it all or lie about how much you have.

Day 5 is when you either give it her or give her some to start her sub route. Not sure how you could possibly go wrong unless you ignored her on day 4.
I did talk to her on day 4, I told her I'd give the full amount. But she doesn't come talk on day 5.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
So anyone notice that on day 142 during the conversation of moving to Belugio, Liza still refers to being engaged to Brody despite kicking his ass to the kerb much earlier. Also noticed that whilst using the walkthrough, a lot of choices are suggested there that should but still don't show in the game...

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Aand just finished it and there's even more inconsistentcies at the end,

During the final montage it states Nia and Sabine got married, then states she stayed with her girlfriend, then it states Liza and Justin ran off together but then states he stayed with the church after the scandal..

All in all quite a good game.. Good bit of story and great deal of action.. Would have been especially great if we could have had a harem at the end with all the girls and a loop where we could visit them all continuously with various poses and finishes...

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes