McBain23

Jun 2, 2020
Impressive game, really enjoyed it. I've only played the "Be Nice" Bella path, going by the comments in this thread I should have a go at the darker path too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Impressive game, really enjoyed it. I've only played the "Be Nice" Bella path, going by the comments in this thread I should have a go at the darker path too.
yea more sex with her on that path incl. anal, mild bdsm, vibrator abuse and 3some with her friend. despite her brother cumming in her she doesn't get preggo on that path.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yea more sex with her on that path incl. anal, mild bdsm, vibrator abuse and 3some with her friend. despite her brother cumming in her she doesn't get preggo on that path.
being nice to bella does end with her pregnant .. making her a sub won't

Llwynog

Aug 11, 2020
So I make the maths for Bella love path, if you bake all the pies you can, you end up with 14 daughters, 6 sons, 2 unidentified, a possibility for 2 others, and a potential battalion. It does not account for what you fancy ^^ (I like to think I made an extra effort for Adriana, Nia, Iris, Sasha, and Rebecca :sneaky:)

Last edited:
Reactions: darkmine

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i figured that out on some post a long way back in pages .. to basically a shit load of kids

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Hello, sorry for spoiling, but is there any way to get Bella pregnant while she is in submissive relationship? I hate play game this way, only tested once. I only want know if that is possible or not.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hello, sorry for spoiling, but is there any way to get Bella pregnant while she is in submissive relationship? I hate play game this way, only tested once. I only want know if that is possible or not.
No it's not, and it's even mentioned on this page.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Sorry, I seriously do not have time to read all that texts and translate it to my language. Thanks for fast reply :)

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Sooo is the incest patch the full game as well? And I can't seem to find a full walkthrough - android

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 328 Votes