Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
I noticed the shortage of size too, until I opened the game and saw that the quality of the images is way worst.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, something must be wrong, really wrong with 1.1.6. Even with the steam version (which also got updated with 1.1.6), the images are all blurry and pixelated.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Yeah, something must be wrong, really wrong with 1.1.6. Even with the steam version (which also got updated with 1.1.6), the images are all blurry and pixelated.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm not sure what's gone wrong here, probably the compressed Android assets were left in the build directory.

I'm going to build new releases as soon as possible.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm not sure what's gone wrong here, probably the compressed Android assets were left in the build directory.

I'm going to build new releases as soon as possible.
At first glance, there seems to be some minor problems with translations, two I've noticed:
-All translations display 'Extra Scenes' option in menu, which leads to error (understandable, since it's not an extra scenes edition, I presume)
-Polish and Italian have misaligned/zoomed in/out 'Thank you for playing!' starting image

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Ah... I tried that ages ago but it wasn't really my cup of tea.
I liked ToTUV at first but the longer I played the more the exposition, I want to call it, got under my skin. It seemed like every action needed an explanation. You see a person get mad and storm out of the room and for some reason you also need to be told that's what you just watched. It happens way to much for my liking. A lot of games have a problem with telling and not showing but that one does both at the same time regularly. From what I played of it the story seems good though, it's just something that really puts me off.

Moonkee

Mar 21, 2017
Perverteer, I absolutely LOVE this game. I have completed it several times with various outcomes and have to tell you Bella is the most exquisite creation of any game I have played, followed closely by Rachel. Looking forward to any future projects you have that come anywhere close to this one!

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I downloaded the updated version and ran through it quickly (several hours) Friday night into Saturday morning. Along the way I missed the oldest sister's route and was surprised at the outcome... I'll have to play through a few more times and see what happens if I drop Rachael, mom, or Bella from the list, while keeping everyone else. Great little side stories!

Jan 1, 2018
Love this game, anybody got any recommendations which are similar to this?
Really kind of depends what aspects you liked the most. A New Home is a good game with the family harem aspect, but not the pregnancy. If it's the mass-pregnancy aspect you like, I recommend Haramase Simulator, although that is a different type of game (sandbox, not visual novel). If you're looking for both in one game, I haven't found anything.
Other family harem games: Man of the House started out well but became too grindy, in my opinion. Sister Sister Sister also started well but had a strangely rushed ending.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Love this game, anybody got any recommendations which are similar to this?
23 Sisters for a good laugh or 2.
https://f95zone.to/threads/23-sisters-v0-08-5ss-doc5252.76819/

Midlife Crisis, no family pregnancy yet. I hope it comes but its not there yet.
https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-v0-28-nefastus-games.20427/

My New Family with many of the women pregnant including all the family members.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-22-killer7.35957/

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sisterly Lust [v1.1.6 Extra] [Perverteer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*/Mac: 2,09 GB / 899 MB - Sisterly_Lust-1.1.6-Uncensored_Edition_Extra_Scenes-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Sisterly Lust [v1.1.6 Extra] [Perverteer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*/Mac: 2,09 GB / 899 MB - Sisterly_Lust-1.1.6-Uncensored_Edition_Extra_Scenes-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
thank you kind sir!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes