Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
The decision for that path is when you have the option to either give her the money or instalments. That's way before Belugio.
Yep, the choice I've mentioned is about soft sub/hard sub (I thought that is what he asked about). Instalments/Full amount decides between Love/Domination.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yep, the choice I've mentioned is about soft sub/hard sub (I thought that is what he asked about). Instalments/Full amount decides between Love/Domination.
He asked for the difference between the soft sub/hard sub ending infact, your answer was correct.:)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
TIL
I didn't know that. I thought the love/dom is the only thing you can decide on that path.
To be fair I never played the dom route seriously. I just did a CTRL because I can't stand a sad Bella.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
TIL
I didn't know that. I thought the love/dom is the only thing you can decide on that path.
To be fair I never played the dom route seriously. I just did a CTRL because I can't stand a sad Bella.
Agreed, I only read about it on the wt just for the sake of knowledge.
Bella is on par with Lucy and Jade, so only love for them my personal opinion of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I revised the German translation for this and therefore really had to read everything.
There's a whole lot in the game that I've never seen during the normal play.

But honestly, after reading it, I didn't want to see it anymore.
Nothing beats the love route with Bella.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ah... I tried that ages ago but it wasn't really my cup of tea.
It is certainly more dark and adult and sometimes heavy in certain aspects that's true.
Personally I liked it, even though SL is still my favourite of the two games from him. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It is certainly more dark and adult and sometimes heavy in certain aspects that's true.
Personally I liked it, even though SL is still my favourite of the two games from him. :)
For me it was the Sci-Fi theme and the story that didn't click with me.

I think that Sisterly Love is far better.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
For me it was the Sci-Fi theme and the story that didn't click with me.

I think that Sisterly Love is far better.
Understood, I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi so that was a plus, the story and how the characters are portrayed is more heavy, and the general tone of it is way darker that SL.
That being said I prefer SL too, but Tales shown at least how much Perverteer improved as a creaotr, so if he will decide to do a story similar to SL at least we all know it would be good ( event though I hope in a sequel some day). :)
Not getting bella in the tv scene day 139, isnt she ment to be an option?
I think she will not be present only in the sub route, if you're not in that route she should be there with Liza and Rachel if I remember correctly, so take this with a grain of salt.:)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Understood, I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi so that was a plus, the story and how the characters are portrayed is more heavy, and the general tone of it is way darker that SL.
That being said I prefer SL too, but Tales shown at least how much Perverteer improved as a creaotr, so if he will decide to do a story similar to SL at least we all know it would be good ( event though I hope in a sequel some day). :)
Actually I like Sci-Fi too. Especially the Treks, Wars and Gates. And it still didn't work for me somehow. Not sure why.
Maybe it's because in VNs I prefer the slice of life romance love stories with incest (harem), if I can have it but it's not a must.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Actually I like Sci-Fi too. Especially the Treks, Wars and Gates. And it still didn't work for me somehow. Not sure why.
Maybe it's because in VNs I prefer the slice of life romance love stories with incest (harem), if I can have it but it's not a must.
Yeah, I can understand unless it's a very good set up it's harder for me too, I made this exception only for Tales, Ripples and Terminus Reach, but because I love how Talothral write his stories.
Agreed with you the slice of life are the best set up, as a general rule I play mostly those type of games unless the story is interesting enough to push me through. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Only on the love route.
On the corruption path she goes to sleep.

Well as compensation you can "take" her along with Rachel on the corruption route for that.
Still not my favourite...
Nonono, only the love route is good for Bella in my opinion.
I read the wt only once and I didn't remember if that part was correct, I'm not interested in the corruption/sub route at all so I couldn't care less about it, but thanks for correcting me. :giggle:

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Just wondering if it's a different version or something.
Game allows renaming main characters.
Canon names are: MC-Max, Youngest girl/sis - Rachel, Mid girl/sis- Bella, Oldest girl/sis - Liza, Landlady/Mom - Mr. Smith/Susan

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes