Nov 26, 2021
Naaah, just to avoid the bitching and the fact that I should constantly tell them to fudge off, no other things, couldn't care less tbh.
I just want to have fun, not to read some sh..t from sjw that have nothing to do in their lives that bitching about a bunch of pixels.... :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
My bad just got my answers
Thanks for before

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright, I'm doing something different here. Let me lay the foundation for everyone.

I usually just do Bella's LOVE route. Last month, I did Rachel's route, and also the MFF ending with Rachel & Bella, which really isn't my thing, but I wanted the screenshots of both of them (since I am a mega whore screenshot collector)

I DO have Lain's mod installed and the PDF WT, but I wanted to find out, how many people here only got endings with Alina. I don't like Ana at all, and I'm pretty sure you have to be on Rachel's route to even have Alina show up on Belugio.

I didn't read through the entire WT yet, but there's no way to get ONLY Alina to Belugio, right?

I know the mod has an ending with her, so before I do a CTRL/TAB thing through this game, I'd figure I'd ask here. I've never gone after a side girl with the WT mod either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Alright, I'm doing something different here. Let me lay the foundation for everyone.

I usually just do Bella's LOVE route. Last month, I did Rachel's route, and also the MFF ending with Rachel & Bella, which really isn't my thing, but I wanted the screenshots of both of them (since I am a mega whore screenshot collector)

I DO have Lain's mod installed and the PDF WT, but I wanted to find out, how many people here only got endings with Alina. I don't like Ana at all, and I'm pretty sure you have to be on Rachel's route to even have Alina show up on Belugio.

I didn't read through the entire WT yet, but there's no way to get ONLY Alina to Belugio, right?

I know the mod has an ending with her, so before I do a CTRL/TAB thing through this game, I'd figure I'd ask here. I've never gone after a side girl with the WT mod either.
Uhm maybe you have to do the Rachel's route until you can go to the island and then drop her, hoping to get them anyway, but it's just an hypothesis tbh. :)

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I don't like Ana at all, and I'm pretty sure you have to be on Rachel's route to even have Alina show up on Belugio.

I think it's either only Alina (marry her in US) or Rachel + Alina on Belugio. Without relationship with your sisters/mother there is no reason to go back to Belugio.

btw. I seem to recall some news about possible remake/refreshed version of the game, is it true or Am I confusing it with some other game?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think it's either only Alina (marry her in US) or Rachel + Alina on Belugio. Without relationship with your sisters/mother there is no reason to go back to Belugio.

btw. I seem to recall some news about possible remake/refreshed version of the game, is it true or Am I confusing it with some other game?
this was updated a little while ago, so maybe that's what you're thinking? I have no idea I haven't heard about it otherwise.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I don't remember anything of that sort. Perv was talking about the possibility of small dlc stories once but there isn't really much of an economic point to redoing the whole game if he can make something fresh and interesting instead.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Very highly doubt any remake will happen here.

Pervy is making Tales from the Unending Void right now and is in chapter 1 of 3 planned chapters so that's another few years of work at the very least.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Very highly doubt any remake will happen here.
Could be or not. I do know that he have purchase current gen models for them some time back.
Most likely he make some DLC while he take break from Tales from the Unending Void - or not.

If he would remake this, then I would like if he would extend the game with more content - I know I'm evil and let the devs I like work to the bone....

But for what Ava is right, without being Perverteer himself and even then, this is all speculation.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
When I bought this, BaD, Acting Lessons, CoBD and MotH on Steam about two years or so ago, I was so worried what people would think of me, but after a few days I didn't care, even had it as my featured game, a Jill avatar & Jill background.

But yeah, it can be a little nervous thinking about how people are going to perceive you.
is there any riley + bella wedding ending?

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I've tried 6 different playthroughs now, how do you get Riley pregnant?

Also kinda lowkey hate it when bestgirl is an obscure sidecharacter tbh

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes