fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Does mc's mother stop being a whore? I never finished the game but I remember that she lets other men play there in her company

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Does mc's mother stop being a whore? I never finished the game but I remember that she lets other men play there in her company
I don't think she's a whore. She's a high-end dominatrix.
In game we don't see any of her clients.
I don't think she had sex with any of her clients though.
That's what Adrianna was for.
But to answer your question yes... She quits her company and moves with the MC to Belugio.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is there any ntr ,like can mc share his sisters with others?
No NTR. Some of the girls have sex with each other without the MC being involved but not behind his back.
Or to make it short no other dude fucks your girls, especially not your sisters. You can have a 4 some with your best friend and his sister though, if you want.

Nov 26, 2021
Is there any ntr ,like can mc share his sisters with others?
Uthuriel is correct also if you ever play perverteers second game unending void, currently only one scene where you can include your friend and I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve main Li, perverteer is pretty good when it comes to this stuff, SL only had 5 scenes involving the friend out of a crap load and all you got to do is say NO! I wont share James

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I agree on Ana.... but poor James... dude is a real bro...

Ignoring him probably also mean you missed out on some girls.

Nov 26, 2021
I agree on Ana.... but poor James... dude is a real bro...

Ignoring him probably also mean you missed out on some girls.
Lol that's how I felt but oh well, I just don't like that sharing stuff, you don't miss out on other girls it's only ana, Kira and Anita, just play his content since he really is helpful

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Lol that's how I felt but oh well, I just don't like that sharing stuff, you don't miss out on other girls it's only ana, Kira and Anita, just play his content since he really is helpful
I wasn't sure if you need him for for Rachels story, Bellas blackmail and and MCs moms company.

I never played the game without collecting all the girls.
I go full harem all the time.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
I only interacted with him when it was vital to continue the family's story. Any other time I had the option to hang with him or not I ignored him. The only girl I can think of that is tied to him directly is his sister, who I don't like either anyway.

He just annoyed me with how I'm supposed to instantly be best friends with this dude that seems to have no interests in common with me (and I mean me, not the MC). Which, for a game with as large a cast as this one to have only two characters I've met that I can't stand is pretty damned impressive.

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Are those images on the first page up to date or just old ones? Because I've seen those same images for a long time now, and I'm hoping the art has improved from those weird ass O faces the girls make.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Are those images on the first page up to date or just old ones? Because I've seen those same images for a long time now, and I'm hoping the art has improved from those weird ass O faces the girls make.
Old images, and there will not be graphic changes, the game is completed as is since the author is working on his new game.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm not able to have sex with Iris....unable to obtain her phone number too...how to get it??
When going to the opera with Susan, while she go to the lady bathroom, Iris will approach you and while chatting she will ask with who you're on a date: answer with truth (your mother) and compliment her, when you are returning to your seat she will give you her number, after that she will call you and you can start a relationship with her. :)

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Does the walkthrough let you know which is bellas softer or harder submissive ending(apparently there is a nicer submissive ending)? if so what choice is the deciding factor?

Last edited:

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Does the walkthrough let you know which is bellas softer or harder submissive ending(apparently there is a nicer submissive ending)? if so what choice is the deciding factor?
On Belugio (Day 15 I think) you can decide whether you want to blackmail her with her pictures or let her decide what to do with them.

Reactions: Ernatio D

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
On Belugio (Day 15 I think) you can decide whether you want to blackmail her with her pictures or let her decide what to do with them.
The decision for that path is when you have the option to either give her the money or instalments. That's way before Belugio.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes