fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
ever any chance of getting a link to a high def picture patch. The pics are great and would be so much better in high def with no compression. I prefer quality to file size. Still this will always be one of my all time favs

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Sisterly Lust [v1.1.4 Bugfix Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 844 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 810 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
compressed win mega link is broken

edit: also I installed lain gallery mod but it says I don't have the extra scenes so it can't play it. is it a problem of the mod or are they missing for real in the compressed version?

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
compressed win mega link is broken

edit: also I installed lain gallery mod but it says I don't have the extra scenes so it can't play it. is it a problem of the mod or are they missing for real in the compressed version?
Probably due to someone who reported it, try to ask Joker if he can put it on again, he's very kind maybe it will help you.
About the gallery, no even in the compressed version the extra gallery it's present, but it was explained that putting a mod onto a compressed game can cause issues, I would suggest to use the normal version if you can, it's better even if the game is bigger, more stable. :)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Ana and Alina were only options, as far as I know, on the Rachel route in a possible MFF or MFFF ending. I could be wrong. Never did the haram routes in this game. It was always Bella.
Yea I usually played for harem. Not upset about missing them,because they don't really do it for me

This game kinda needs a remaster. Love it but it's definitely dated.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Sisterly Lust [v1.1.4 Bugfix Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 844 MB: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi there JokerLeader huge fan of your work played so many compressed versions you made for many games i think i recognize your name the most from these forums, just wanted to check is this one really the extended one? when i install the lain walkthrough and galler mod it seems no extra scenes are there so just checking

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi there JokerLeader huge fan of your work played so many compressed versions you made for many games i think i recognize your name the most from these forums, just wanted to check is this one really the extended one? when i install the lain walkthrough and galler mod it seems no extra scenes are there so just checking
It is the Extended, the mod is the normal version that's why you don't see them with the mod.
You can also check here when the post was updated to compare versions.
Compressed
1640381675603.png
Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery
1640381723295.png

Reactions: lolzw00t

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
It is the Extended, the mod is the normal version that's why you don't see them with the mod.
You can also check here when the post was updated to compare versions.
Compressed
View attachment 1561177
Lain's Walkthrough & Gallery
View attachment 1561181
First of, this is a huge thing for me to get replied from you, again im a great fan of your ompressions, unfortunately my laptop is a well potato, however i tried the full download and with lains mod the extra scenes are availale however compressed and lains these are entirely skipped i ionly even accidentally found out all this, so im still pretty sure even though the OP has the exact same version check the changelogs i think its same Version NO. so to say however im certain you compressed the one without the Extra scenes (latest) in changelong it says so, an OP update time is way after your compressed V post, again sorry to annoy you however im ceratain the OP link has these and Lains mod can play them an i can experience them through the game i just confirmed, once more thanks for all your work, soon after this rough patch im going through you are one of the few ill actually support here you and like 2-3 devs that i think dont milk their patreons with almost any releases.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
First of, this is a huge thing for me to get replied from you, again im a great fan of your ompressions, unfortunately my laptop is a well potato, however i tried the full download and with lains mod the extra scenes are availale however compressed and lains these are entirely skipped i ionly even accidentally found out all this, so im still pretty sure even though the OP has the exact same version check the changelogs i think its same Version NO. so to say however im certain you compressed the one without the Extra scenes (latest) in changelong it says so, an OP update time is way after your compressed V post, again sorry to annoy you however im ceratain the OP link has these and Lains mod can play them an i can experience them through the game i just confirmed, once more thanks for all your work, soon after this rough patch im going through you are one of the few ill actually support here you and like 2-3 devs that i think dont milk their patreons with almost any releases.
You are correct the Compressed Version is not the extended one, I've downloaded and tried it it doesn't have the extras.

I will compress the Extra-version and update the post, thank you for telling me.

Edit: No, you are not annoying me in any way, and I'm glad that My Compressed versions are helping you ;)

Updated the Compressed Post

Last edited:

Sashgala

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for the tip...Merry Christmas. It's always the multiple girl and son routes I am chasing...mothers and daughters and son fucking and sucking...particularly those mothers and daughters sharing the son/brother's hot cum....!

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
does this have animated scenes?...the reviews aren't clear on this
Compared to most games recently made no no animations as what you might have gotten used to, however it is a fun game and very interesting sex happenning very often!

Also regarding compressed version it didn't have the latest extended extras version so whoever played it may have missed a few scenes now thanks to the Glorious JokerLeader that is now not an issue!

You are correct the Compressed Version is not the extended one, I've downloaded and tried it it doesn't have the extras.

I will compress the Extra-version and update the post, thank you for telling me.

Edit: No, you are not annoying me in any way, and I'm glad that My Compressed versions are helping you ;)

Updated the Compressed Post
Damn you are fast, just one more reason you are my fav compresser! Can't wait for the holidays to pass and finally compensate you a few drinks to express gratitude without simple words !:)

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Compared to most games recently made no no animations as what you might have gotten used to, however it is a fun game and very interesting sex happenning very often!

Also regarding compressed version it didn't have the latest extended extras version so whoever played it may have missed a few scenes now thanks to the Glorious JokerLeader that is now not an issue!

Damn you are fast, just one more reason you are my fav compresser! Can't wait for the holidays to pass and finally compensate you a few drinks to express gratitude without simple words !:)
Happy Holidays :love:

Reactions: lolzw00t

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Oh found a small bug when watching movie with all the sisters, you can choose which one to text,
However each works fine except the one text rachell for all the scenes its actually belle, eventhough text wise Rachel speaks, small issue but its there

[edit] I mean rachel an bella work however Lisa jus tplays belle scenes in this playthrough they are all pregnant

Happy Holidays :love:
Happy Holidays and all the best!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes