Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Dunno about you guys but I haven't yet mastered left-handed fapping, because the right hand is necessary to progress the scenes with the mouse button. Can't stress it enough, Ren'py engine has a built-in auto-forward function, all you have to do as a dev is enable it. There really is no reason to not have auto-forward function enabled by default in a visual novel (especially erotic ones).

I sincerely enjoyed the scenes and the personalities of the girls, so unless I grow a second right hand, my satisfaction rate will always underperform due to a lack of auto-forward. Just to clarify, controlled skip and auto-skip is not the same as auto-forward. We can auto-skip by pressing Caps Lock and controlled skip by holding Ctrl.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
...I mean...I'm left handed soooo.
So you like, fap with your right hand and click with your left one? Or did you grow two left hands for your convenience?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just get one of those rocking bird pendulum things and set it up to where when it pecks the ground it pecks the key to move the story forward then you just sit back and wait.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Dunno about you guys but I haven't yet mastered left-handed fapping, because the right hand is necessary to progress the scenes with the mouse button.
Personally I don't want the story to auto forward. Some times I want to have plenty of time to read all the text and examine the entire scene, and other times, like when I am replaying from a load to try out a different option, I want to blast right through all the way to the choices.

So, since you aren't ambidextrous, why don't you just hit the spacebar with your left thumb to advance the dialogue?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This was my first time trying this game, at first, I found it kind of silly, but later on, I was getting attached to the characters and couldn't wait for more, I really enjoyed it, some are submissive, some are sweet, and some are bitches, and my point is, all the girls are different, I really enjoyed it, thanks to some of you who made me download it, can't wait for next update now damn it lol... :p

Reactions: jaydem and DA22

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Dunno about you guys but I haven't yet mastered left-handed fapping, because the right hand is necessary to progress the scenes with the mouse button.
Then train, don't give up and better yourself! It's worth it. It's not always possible to depend on auto-forward, sometimes both hands working together are required for effective progress. It's natural to want to use primary hand for delicate things, but that's simply not possible when there's more than one at the same time. And one hand doing nothing is a waste in any case. You have a choice, mouse or your private parts. I tried the mouse first, but it's fucking impossible. :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Dunno about you guys but I haven't yet mastered left-handed fapping, because the right hand is necessary to progress the scenes with the mouse button. Can't stress it enough, Ren'py engine has a built-in auto-forward function, all you have to do as a dev is enable it. There really is no reason to not have auto-forward function enabled by default in a visual novel (especially erotic ones).

I sincerely enjoyed the scenes and the personalities of the girls, so unless I grow a second right hand, my satisfaction rate will always underperform due to a lack of auto-forward. Just to clarify, controlled skip and auto-skip is not the same as auto-forward. We can auto-skip by pressing Caps Lock and controlled skip by holding Ctrl.
Or you could just hit the space bar with your left hand and happily fap with your right!:evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
is there any MMF scenes in this? cause i really don't like sharing girls with others, except other girls

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Does the taboo editions make any difference to the game play?
I haven't gone through every line of each day, but fairly certain it just changes the dialogue; not like a bonus/extras patch.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
is there any MMF scenes in this? cause i really don't like sharing girls with others, except other girls
No. You only get sex with side characters as of 0.7 (and they're all 1M/1F), and mmf seems unlikely with the main characters (no likely male candidates).

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
No. You only get sex with side characters as of 0.7 (and they're all 1M/1F), and mmf seems unlikely with the main characters (no likely male candidates).
Since you can and probably have had sex with Ana and your friend has spied on her several times, he probably would be into having a threesome with his sister, though not sure if Ana would be into it. Don't get much information into her family life and/or her sex life. She might be into her brother like he is into her, but can't confirm that.

I'd be much more into M/F/F like with Ana and Alina, or Ana and Rachel, or even Alina and Rachel. Though, now that I think of it, MC/Mom/Bella would be nice, since both you and Mom are into Dom and Bella is a Sub...

Reactions: rgnar62
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes