Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You can have your friend fuck Dwayne's mum if you don't want to do it, so far that is the only sharing part.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can have your friend fuck Dwayne's mum if you don't want to do it, so far that is the only sharing part.
i was thinking that but then thought that getting pics would become problematic.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
i was thinking that but then thought that getting pics would become problematic.
James gets them for you...he calls you and tells you what happened and is due to send the video over.
Just don't offer to pay his medical bills, I shudder to think what could be on that sofa....
I missed the scene where the MC burnt the suit he wore on the 1st visit to Dwayne's mum.
ETA
I'm hoping we can throw him under another bus and get 'evidence' against the bitch...'No James, you will fuck her or I will release the unedited version of the video' :evilsmile:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm kind of hoping to, that James and Anna's mom is hot, and is as horny as Anna. It would make a real good twist too, if it wasn't James that took the photos of Anna for your computer jerking session, but rather Anna's Mother.
In that case have a scenario, where you are supposed to visit Anna at her home, and her mother found out and sent her away for period of time. Then takes advantage of the situation, to arrange her "special" meetings as well, giving double reasons to visit more often......Lol!!....................Peace!!

Reactions: L☹VE and kiteares

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Out of all the games i've played where the MC has a friend I kinda want to help this one with some women for himself, he's been a bro so far.

I've got 3 sisters, a mother and Alina i'll keep for myself but I can help him with his sister, his mother and he may as well have that Steele bitch because I aint sticking mine in there.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, I dont really see the Dev going the MMF route. He had the chance with the blackmailer's mom, the MC and James could have banged her together, but that didn't happen. He also could have used it as an option with Brody and your sis, like having the option of using the video of Brody with the hooker to blackmail him into MMF with your sis. but since he didnt go any of those routes and now you are leaving for a vacation to an island that is ruled by a king who is married to multiple women including his own sisters, It looks like you get to keep all the girls to yourself, and the vacation may influence your family to see it as natural, or even to stay on the island where incest is accepted.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That has to be the creepiest smile I have ever seen and if most people were smart they would be throwing his fricken ass out the front door. Every time he smiles like that I want to punch his teeth in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had never really thought much about this until reading other people talking about James having a creepy smile, but now every time I see it I'm reminded of those creepy shadow guys from DoD...

I half expect him to lay on my wall, or come up out of the floor!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I only played DoD for a little bit before I threw it out and I moved the game screen off the screen and spammed past that night shit as I wasn't interested in the shit.

Just be glad James doesn't have a sex scene. Could you imagine him having sex with someone doggy style and him back there going to town with him smiling that creepy ass fucking smile behind them?

When I went through the game I threw most of his pictures into paint-net and then put a big paint blot over their head. Come to think of it I probably could of stuck a big ass smiley emote on their head.

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@

I only played DoD for a little bit before I threw it out and I moved the game screen off the screen and spammed past that night shit as I wasn't interested in the shit.

Just be glad James doesn't have a sex scene. Could you imagine him having sex with someone doggy style and him back there doing to town with him smiling that creepy ass fucking smile behind them?

When I went through the game I threw most of his pictures into paint-net and then put a big paint blot over their head. Come to think of it I probably could of stuck a big ass smiley emote on their head.
Lol!! that just shot an image into my head that would be hilarious......Do you remember the old Q-Bert game, tell me have him with an O-face like Q-Bert.....Lol!!...and stuck that way as well....:hushedface:.....Peace!!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
nice catch of the ocean scenery, too bad that chick is obstructing the view
What's the matter with you?
That chick is the view lol... :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
yeah, erm, well.. honestly one of the hottest renders i've seen so far
too bad, that we further have to wait for v0.8 and looking at a smoking hot Bella, it really doesn't ease it

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah I know of the game Q-Bert it's a pretty old atarii era was annoying as fuck jump this way and it jumps off the cliff instead think it could spit balls of something also.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I had never really thought much about this until reading other people talking about James having a creepy smile, but now every time I see it I'm reminded of those creepy shadow guys from DoD...

I half expect him to lay on my wall, or come up out of the floor!
@

Just be glad James doesn't have a sex scene. Could you imagine him having sex with someone doggy style and him back there going to town with him smiling that creepy ass fucking smile behind them?

Lol!! that just shot an image into my head that would be hilarious......Do you remember the old Q-Bert game, tell me have him with an O-face like Q-Bert.....Lol!!...and stuck that way as well....:hushedface:.....Peace!!
OK thanks guys, 2 games I will never look at in the same way again...and you own me for cleaning the snot off my keyboard.... :FeelsBadMan:

nice catch of the ocean scenery, too bad that chick is obstructing the view
That made me laugh far more than it should have done.

"damn that sea looks good ... wish that bitch would move".
I wouldn't mind so much, but they've got the focus all wrong! The sea, the beach ball all blurred and the obstruction in sharp focus. A someone says they can do good renders :cryingface:

It's, I don't know, only one of the hottest renders I've seen in a long time (ever). :heartcoveredeyes:
ETA - just had another look and if it was just her eyes, it would sit up there in hottest list...I think I could fall for a long time into them.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hi guys, I need help.
I've started a new game and I wanted to increase relationships only with Bella (romance, not corruption) and Mrs. Smith, so I've ignored everyone else. The problem is that the scene with Bella about the loan never happens.
I've checked the walkthrough and that scene should happen on Day 5. Now I'm on Day 11...
Anyone knows what can cause this?

And another thing. Even if I refuse Ana at the Bar, the scene with her at her home happens anyway. Is it normal?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys, I need help.
I've started a new game and I wanted to increase relationships only with Bella (romance, not corruption) and Mrs. Smith, so I've ignored everyone else. The problem is that the scene with Bella about the loan never happens.
I've checked the walkthrough and that scene should happen on Day 5. Now I'm on Day 11...
Anyone knows what can cause this?

And another thing. Even if I refuse Ana at the Bar, the scene with her at her home happens anyway. Is it normal?
You don't need to ignore everyone else, it's a harem ... you get them all.

Reactions: botc76
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes