Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, just let dev enable the auto-forward function, isn't nearly half as hard as training to be ambidextrous :D
But imagine the sense of pride and accomplishment you would feel.

I'll give myself a plus point for sneaking in a dig at EA in a thread for a H game.

Reactions: botc76

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
You don't need to ignore everyone else, it's a harem ... you get them all.
Yeah, I know that. Last time I'd played this game I'd done what you said and everything went as expected.
But my question remain, unless choosing only two of them made the others jealous and they messed up with my saves for vengeance.....

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Or just enable the auto-forward function in your file yourself I have added the rollback option before to a game that had it set at 1 limit.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Or just enable the auto-forward function in your file yourself I have added the rollback option before to a game that had it set at 1 limit.
Yeah that's nice, so how the blazes do you do that?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Backup file I never did anything with this one I have only added a the rollback option before.

You need to use unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files and use notebook to alter the file.

This is from one of the options.rpy files for one of the games I have in my game folder. Sometimes stuff might also be at the top of the script.rpy file.

## Preference defaults #########################################################

## Controls the default text speed. The default, 0, is infinite, while any other
## number is the number of characters per second to type out.

default preferences.text_cps = 0

## The default auto-forward delay. Larger numbers lead to longer waits, with 0
## to 30 being the valid range.

default preferences.afm_time = 15

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
unless choosing only two of them made the others jealous and they messed up with my saves for vengeance.....
HaHaHaHaHaHa That's awesome! I mean your problem sux, but The girls in the game messing with your saves out of jealousy is freakin hillarious!!!

The loan should take place on the evening of day 4. I just played through it again and it poped just like it should. You choose "Go to Bella" and it say you hear her talking on the phone then prompts you to "Listen" or "Leave" If you chose leave then you blew off the entire route for a relationship with her. you have to listen to her phone conversation to get the loan option.

Reactions: jaydem

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I played 0.6 and noticed how the renders of Liza always looked pretty shitty. In 0.7 they are finally at par with the rest - enough so that I now wonder why Liza is Black.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
HaHaHaHaHaHa That's awesome! I mean your problem sux, but The girls in the game messing with your saves out of jealousy is freakin hillarious!!!

The loan should take place on the evening of day 4. I just played through it again and it poped just like it should.
I'm glad that my misadventure comment made you laugh. ;)
However I resolved. I had forgotten to talk to Rachel in her room about Bella. Once done that, "Go to Bella" option is available. This also solve the problem about the scene with Ana at her home that triggers even if you refuse her.
Two birds with one stone.

Reactions: Grif1001
Oct 2, 2017
I love this game, the renders aren't the best but the writing is great. I love that the women aren't perfect.
Renders get much better as you get further along and only look to be improving from here on out. Would love it if Perverteer went back and redid the earlier bits later, but that can wait for now. :)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm glad that my misadventure comment made you laugh. ;)
However I resolved. I had forgotten to talk to Rachel in her room about Bella. Once done that, "Go to Bella" option is available. This also solve the problem about the scene with Ana at her home that triggers even if you refuse her.
Two birds with one stone.
Awesome! glad you figured it out!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
Guys i just want to ask. Iam having a problem with this. Is the last scene from v.7 is when the mom enter the room after showering? When im always at that scene an eror will comeup and only rollback is the possblr answer to click to see again the game.

Oct 2, 2017
Guys i just want to ask. Iam having a problem with this. Is the last scene from v.7 is when the mom enter the room after showering? When im always at that scene an eror will comeup and only rollback is the possblr answer to click to see again the game.
No, the game progresses well past that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@lynxace07

Hit open and then save the trace back error and post it here or copy the trace back error and post it under a spoiler so we can see what the error is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or it is broken or not compatible save. start a new game and see if it occurs still.

Oct 2, 2017
Stupid question: are you sure you're in the main playthrough, and not the extra scene (available from the main menu)?
Clarifying question... we're talking about when she gets out of the shower, you get a hug, and then she talks about Liza's stupid boyfriend and gives him mixed reviews?

If so, yes, the game goes WELL beyond that. That conversation with Mom/Landlady depending on your patching the game or not, is within the first half of the first week and the game goes to day 14 right now with significantly more done with mom, both at home and at work if you pursue that investigation.

That scene with mom in the gallery, by the way, is also a part of the main storyline (all of the gallery scenes are). If you haven't seen each of those (and in the case of mom, I don't think that one is actually missable)... you either chose differently somewhere (not pursuing sexual relationships with Rachel's friends) or haven't completed the game.

Current version ends after movie night with Mom, Bella, and Liza. Depending on your relationship with Bella. She either comes in and tries to end your domination of her or the night quietly ends post-movie.

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
@lynxace07

Hit open and then save the trace back error and post it here or copy the trace back error and post it under a spoiler so we can see what the error is.

Bro here it is

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day07.rpyc", line 926, in script
  File "/data/user/0/sislust.booom313/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/data/user/0/sislust.booom313/files/renpy/script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'extra_scene_01'.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes