myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Morpheas

The main cause for the heart disappearing is caused by you using rollback so if you tend to use the rollback save before doing it so if it bugs/glitches then you just have to reload the save and try again. I have seen this game bug/glitch happen in other renpy games as well.

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
Finally I Downloaded the PC version, and guest the installer i got is just an old one,
The last part that i have is when bella ( the sister who wanted the main character to be kick out of the house? not sure though... ) and the guy will almost kiss but suddenly there mom wake up and when get to the room to sleep its end there i hope thats the last since

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@lynxace07

That is the end of 7.0

@cusa

Most of the time when you see a game listed somewhere else it's already been posted here but many times the OP hasn't been updated so you have to check back so many pages.

Last edited:

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
@Morpheas

The main cause for the heart disappearing is caused by you using rollback so if you tend to use the rollback save before doing it so if it bugs/glitches then you just have to reload the save and try again. I have seen this game bug/glitch happen in other renpy games as well.
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying that. Yes I did rollback, that must have caused it. I'll make sure to save often from now on.

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
@lynxace07

That is the end of 7.0

@cusa

Most of the time when you see a game listed somewhere else it's already been posted here but many times the OP hasn't been updated so you have to check back so many pages.

Thank Bro..
so i just progress with the older and middle sister but for the youngest i didn't have any scene just the one in shower where the character almost wank on her front :)

Guys if you can advice how can i unlock some scene with the youngest :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
About v0.8

I have to finish two scenes, but I hope to have a build out to the testers this week.

SL v0.71 (Public Release) With Changelog.
Apr 17 at 12:32am
The seventh public release of SL! Thanks to dalc, xb and Razielprince for testing this build.

Changelog

• Implemented Day 13 and 14
  • Day 12: Fixed some wording when leaving the party with Liza
  • Fixed Liza's bugged corruption attribute
  • Hide "Extra Scenes" menu item when in replay
  • Various text corrections, thanks to bossapplesauce
  • Day 13: Removed duplicate line during phone call
  • Day 13: Fixed spa visit availability
  • Day 14: Fixed wording of end of television scene to better reflect what happened before (hardcore path)
  • Day 14: Fixed scene flow when not having sex with receptionist

U

User_32285

Thank Bro..
so i just progress with the older and middle sister but for the youngest i didn't have any scene just the one in shower where the character almost wank on her front :)

Guys if you can advice how can i unlock some scene with the youngest :)
Read the walkthrough in the first post.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
So i played through, very impressed, i love the stories where i get the option to kill em with kindness. Some weirdness tho, i had rebuffed Ana at the coffee shop, and later when i started at the supermarket on the first day there was a Discreet Inc option which i had never heard of that led to Ana. Also after getting video of brody and seeing him get pegged i never get the option to show Liza. Nothing ever happens for me with Rachel, Tho Bella is fast becoming quite amorous. I wonder how she would react to the news that i literally banged the ever loving shit out of that Dwayne guy mum to punish him. Yes, only to punish. She's a hungry one that one. Took it in the pooper like a trooper.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
So from what i'm reading here because i wasn't at all interested in Ana, the girl who threatened to scream and and lie telling people i was exposing myself to her or worse, possibly getting me arrested or at least thrown out the house, HALF the damn game is unavailable to me?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Side characters don't affect the game but if you don't go shopping with Ana you lose the chance to buy Liza a dress. I don't know if that hurts it or not or if you have to pick the right responses or not.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
but my interactions with ana were "hi I'm Ana" then "Show me your dick or i scream" then her molesting me in the coffee shop.......god dammit Liza is sweet too, fine! I will let that sexual predator molest me for Liza's sake, I want to buy her a dress cuz she's sweet and deserves nice things.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Well, you get pictures from her on your computer, and mc goes “ who took this pictures” so it might be fun( no spoilers cas that was a long time ago

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
For those of you who don't like Ana, just dump some cum in her and move on. For those who are upset about the Mom route, While I myself don't particularly favor the wear a mask and be dominated thing, I will give it props for it's originality! unlike so many games where the mom is like "Sweetie your back! Here let me spread my legs for you!"

Reactions: Centurion and bas

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Except now it's sweetie please wait your turn while I spread my legs for these people here first and you can have sloppy seconds and maybe a nice protein shake as well.

Though when I played it I completely ripped out and rewrote that area to where the secretary says that MC is the only one she has ever let touch her ever.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes