Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Anyone happens to have a save file at the end of 0.7 for both paths? My HDD died and I lost all of my files.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Is there a way to increase Bellas corruption in a save editor since she wont show the second breast when on the date.

I tried using the rep py save editor but I dont see any corruption value.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Is there a way to increase Bellas corruption in a save editor since she wont show the second breast when on the date.

I don't think so. The way to tell would be to unren the game and then look through the images.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Is there an Extra Scenes Edition of the Mac version? The one posted is labeled Standard Edition.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Tester used his tester link instead of getting full links I guess lol.

Can't truss these hoes baby.

Daddy klx gonna have to save the day for the thousandth time I guess le sigh.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

Open console and type the following replacing the "1" with however many points you need (click heart icon in upper right to see her corruption) - you need at least 5 to see both "puppies":
Code:
$ b_attr.set_corruption(+1)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
How does one update games like this ? Do I just drag and overwrite the previous version, or do I delete the other version completely and just use this new one ?

Also are save files compatible ? And is it as simply as dragging the she file from older version to newer one's save folder ?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
How does one update games like this ? Do I just drag and overwrite the previous version, or do I delete the other version completely and just use this new one ?

Also are save files compatible ? And is it as simply as dragging the she file from older version to newer one's save folder ?
Delete old version and download new version since he doesn't do simple update patches.

And yeah your saves will be there unless something went horribly wrong(radiation poisoning probably.)

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Open console and type the following replacing the "1" with however many points you need (click heart icon in upper right to see her corruption) - you need at least 5 to see both "puppies":
Code:
$ b_attr.set_corruption(+1)
I feel vaguely stupid at the moment, but I don't have any sort of icon in the upper right of the screen, and had no idea this feature existed.

~Morningfrost

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes