bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I feel vaguely stupid at the moment, but I don't have any sort of icon in the upper right of the screen, and had no idea this feature existed.

~Morningfrost
Not you - it's had issues in the past. Try this from console and let me know if it works? It toggles it for me:
Code:
gui.character_buttons = True

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Not you - it's had issues in the past. Try this from console and let me know if it works? It toggles it for me:
Code:
gui.character_buttons = True
Did not work. Checked dir() just to see if I was getting something wrong though, and the closest item I could find to gui was listed as u'gui'. Not sure if that would make a difference, but since the ' seem to bracket the variable I'm not sure what the u means. It's been probably 16 years since I've done any coding lol.

~Morningfrost

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Did not work. Checked dir() just to see if I was getting something wrong though, and the closest item I could find to gui was listed as u'gui'. Not sure if that would make a difference, but since the ' seem to bracket the variable I'm not sure what the u means. It's been probably 16 years since I've done any coding lol.

~Morningfrost
Try this one:
Code:
suppress_overlay = False
EDIT - Oh, and u'something' is a unicode string variable :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Morningfrost

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Try this one:
Code:
suppress_overlay = False
EDIT - Oh, and u'something' is a unicode string variable :)
There we go, that did it, thanks! :)

And now I have even more reason to start a new game lol. First time around I deliberately answered the questionnaire for mom's job incorrectly cause I'm not big on PC submissive content and was worried that would play into things, but it's also looking like there's no other way to unlock a relationship with the mother as of yet so I might have to suck it up and just see what happens lol.

~Morningfrost

Reactions: bas

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Started a new game , wonderful work, this is a significant and worthwhile update. It was alot of fun, i have nice relations with all three sisters and Mrs Smith is beginning to open up to me. We are also on an island where wincest isn't taboo at all...and mom may not be able to go back to her job possibly because of political reasons.....this could get real good real fast. And guess what? The story is nice and by the end of this update's content i am happy and excited for the next. This is definitely going in with my favorites. Thank you Master Perverteer for the hard work you put into the game and Thank you Kasey for uploading it here. Also thank you Perverteer for engaging amicably with us despicable pirates, you have my pledge sir!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Did someone say "Android version"?

No?

Oh, too bad, here's one anyway.

- Taboo Edition + Extra Scenes included
Thanks! @muttdoggy - since you're online, would you mind to please add to the OP? Thanks!

Reactions: JayneCobb
Oct 2, 2017
Sweet mother of god, what an update. o_O

Only thing that's bugging me is that unless you go the Dominant but turned "right", there doesn't seem to be enough Bella corruption in the standard walkthrough to finish the dinner "right". That or I missed some corruption points earlier which... doesn't seem possible ans I was pretty diligent on those.

But... yeah. @Perverteer, mate... seriously. Fucking fantastic work. My only sadness now is that I have to wait again to see how this continues. :D

Nov 24, 2017
I love this game, I started playing when it only had four days to it. Sadly the creator said that there only be about four more updates.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes