kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@fastbullet if you don't want to fiddle with other paths, you could run then browse the images...tis what I do to
a) see what/if I've missed anything
b) when further into a game look at what other paths are getting.

Reactions: FastBullet

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
There were also some times where the images appeared a little grainy. Since no one else is mentioning this, I assume it's something either with my machine or my download. Hmmm.
Nope. Same problem here. I suppose that renders have a lower quality for some reason.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
There were also some times where the images appeared a little grainy. Since no one else is mentioning this, I assume it's something either with my machine or my download. Hmmm.
Nope. Same problem here. I suppose that renders have a lower quality for some reason.
Wrong. Too much fapping causes eyesight problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's a reasonable theory, but for the fact I was in pre-fapping part of game. Plus, I eat both oysters and carrots for maximum effect.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
The Console Commands don't work, example I've tried
r_attr.trust & rachel_attr.trust = 10 neither worked what am I missing ?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
is there any positive to being on the nice path with bella outside of not playing a massive asshole?

so far the only thing I got are kisses

Oct 2, 2017
is there any positive to being on the nice path with bella outside of not playing a massive asshole?

so far the only thing I got are kisses
It's been suggested with stuff in the walkthrough and in the MC's inner monologue that that is likely to change soon-ish. :D Looking forward to seeing how that develops.

But, having had a chance to try it... I found the Dominant but come clean rather than continue blackmailing her path quite satisfying. Kind of has moved into the same realm as Veronica in Man of the House. Less NTR, more this a game we're playing together now. Given the dinner scene and the highest exposure level is only available that way... I'm guessing @Perverteer is kind of reinforcing this as the "right" way to go about Bella's stuff. Think that may be my main playthrough style for this now. :D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I had the weirdest experience with this update - there were scenes where it looked like I was viewing things at an angle. As if you took the screen and tilted it away from you.

Otherwise, though, the story is a lot of fun and continues to drive an interesting narrative of just when the MC's head is going to explode trying to juggle all three sisters.
I had the grainy image issue too.

Oct 2, 2017
Seems to be a thing with quite a few different RenPy games that have updated over the past week and a half and i'm willing to bet it has everything to do with that and not the devs at this point.

Reactions: Rainbow1337

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really hope that we don't need to be nice (get trust high enuf) to Bella to be able to fuck her since then I'd have to re-play everything since Bella's blackmailing was found out.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Very good to see the new update is appreciated here!

Not you - it's had issues in the past. Try this from console and let me know if it works? It toggles it for me:
Code:
gui.character_buttons = True
I see the questions about the statistics button crop up regularly. Doesn't the option to enable/disable it in the preferences screen? The first iteration of the button didn't work with the official Ren'Py global gui variables and I changed that in a later release. Strange that it's still a problem for many.

I love this game, I started playing when it only had four days to it. Sadly the creator said that there only be about four more updates.
Sisterly Lust will eventually end, but almost certainly not within in four updates. With the arrival on the island, and taking the progression with each of the sisters into account, the story is nearly halfway.

I have to applaud that scene with Liza on the beach, that was beautifully done.

I also think i've found my new favourite mother in any game ever.

Rebeca is awesome.
Thanks! That scene with Liza is to be the start of a journey full of exploration. Rebeca will also be back, maybe in the company of her daughter. Have to think on how to sneak that by the Patreon Police...

I had the weirdest experience with this update - there were scenes where it looked like I was viewing things at an angle. As if you took the screen and tilted it away from you.

No, it's not your machine. I think you're referring to the scenes in the apartment? Just had a look and the settings of the camera in DAZ3D there were incorrect, causing the image to get warped slightly. The grainy pictures are caused by low-lighting or lots of reflective surfaces (in the museum and Alina's room, weirdly enough). When I have the time I'll go back and try to fix those camera settings and let the grainy renders stew for a bit longer. The grain will be less noticeable the longer you leave the graphics card computing the scene, but it can take several hours per image...

But, having had a chance to try it... I found the Dominant but come clean rather than continue blackmailing her path quite satisfying. Kind of has moved into the same realm as Veronica in Man of the House. Less NTR, more this a game we're playing together now. Given the dinner scene and the highest exposure level is only available that way... I'm guessing @Perverteer is kind of reinforcing this as the "right" way to go about Bella's stuff. Think that may be my main playthrough style for this now. :D
I wrote the "respect" path so you can have a relationship with Bella in the coming updates that's less "rapey" than the full blackmail one. After stealing the footage from Dwayne, the MC has the choice to become the blackmailer instead of a provider of money in exchange for sexual services. With the "respect" path, Bella accepts her submissive role without the need for further blackmail. The actions you'll perform with her will be the same however, just seen through a different lens, if that makes sense.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No, it's not your machine. I think you're referring to the scenes in the apartment? Just had a look and the settings of the camera in DAZ3D there were incorrect, causing the image to get warped slightly. The grainy pictures are caused by low-lighting or lots of reflective surfaces (in the museum and Alina's room, weirdly enough). When I have the time I'll go back and try to fix those camera settings and let the grainy renders stew for a bit longer. The grain will be less noticeable the longer you leave the graphics card computing the scene, but it can take several hours per image...
Yeah, that's the one, I think it was 1 or 2 girls standing together with Mom. Whatever the reason, I'm just glad someone noticed it, too. I always worry that I'll be the last one to know that I've gone mad. If I was going to have one person (temporarily) reassure me, the dev makes a good choice!

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes