bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Is there a patch for this version? I tried loading my saves and it comes to an end where 0.7 ends and can't get past it. I tried starting a new game and it ends at the same place, I can't get past the 0.7 end.

Edit: I redownloaded it and it seems to work now. I think the patch for 0.7 breaks 0.8. I didn't realize this at first.
If you're talking about the 0.7 patch I made, then yeah, not needed or compatible with v0.8. I noted this on the post with the patch.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
One problem I'm having, I chose to have sex with Hazel as a means to get revenge on Dwayne, but on day 16 my email to Dwayne says I have pictures of him which I don't in this run. Is there a way to fix this?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
IMHO it is the choice that it makes more sense for the dominant route. You want to have sex/dominate here so you used the blackmail trick to start.
Now that you have the photos you can show her that you are not only in charge in bed but you can protect your possession in real life too. In this way you are making your ownership over her stronger.
That makes sense. The MC already mentions protecting her when you continue to blackmail her, so their relationship will build on that premise.

If you haven't, I'd check out Man of the House and Veronica's storyline for good examples of this in action while also still giving the submissive character some agency. There's a great beat where Veronica thinks the MC is about to fuck her and she's CLEARLY not ready for that and the MC, as a good dom does, recognizes that and decides not to pursue that action going forward until the sub brings it up herself.
Never tried that one, because it's done in Unity and there's no Mac version. I'll try to get it running in Wine.

It is nice to see we can either romance or 'corrupt' Bella, but what about the rest of the family? Is there only going to be a romance path for Liza and Rachel or can we 'corrupt' them later on.
You mean forced corruption? That's not planned for Liza and Rachel. I'm starting to go slightly mad as it is already with all the branching. ;) Not sure how EvaKiss juggles all those paths in Good Girl Gone Bad, but I take my hat off to her.

Certain choices in this game don't matter.

I just started playing, but trying to ignore James seems pointless, the game acts as if you interacted even if you didn't.
For example:- ignoring your phone msg from him, suddenly im at lunch with him?...huh?
Or referencing conversations you had, when they didn't even take place.
Those choices should matter, so it's likely a bug. I'll have a look. Do you remember if it happens multiple times, or only after the phone message?

to the second part of the quote, Just explain to the Patron Police that it's not illegal where Rebeca and Nia live... If that doesn't work (which I'm sure it won't) then make her their step mom who's husband died and then she raised them, then there is no blood relation, so it's not technically incest... also, is it really incest if they don't do anything with each other, but just with him?
Patreon's rules are pretty strict, so step-relations are also out of the question. So I guess they'll be loving and caring roommates in the censored version.

Also, @Perverteer : You managed to include one of my fetishes with Rebecca so... good on ya? :D Only other game I've ever seen it in was DMD with Georgina for like one scene.
I'm planning on going a bit further than DMD went - Georgina only used the toilet in the presence of the MC, I believe - if my meagre DAZ skills allow me to. It's a fetish of mine as well and I have to use those shiny liquid morphs for something... Perpetual rain gets a bit boring after a time, unless I decide change the the genre to cyberpunk.

One problem I'm having, I chose to have sex with Hazel as a means to get revenge on Dwayne, but on day 16 my email to Dwayne says I have pictures of him which I don't in this run. Is there a way to fix this?
That should be fixed in the next release. If you let James fuck Hazel he mentions dropping his footage off on Day 15 and that doesn't happen either. It's just wording that will be added, so if you've used the laptop on Day 16 the variable for Dwayne's blackmail will be set correctly for any path you've chosen (fucking Hazel, let James fuck her or searching Dwayne's room).

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
When I have the time I'll go back and try to fix those camera settings and let the grainy renders stew for a bit longer.
Aside from the slight warping and the grainy gallery, there was one major graphics glitch: Bella's bikini. The straps in particular were phasing in and out of existence, but there other minor artifacts as well. Oddly, that wasn't a problem with anyone else.

Reactions: bas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why the hell you were looking straps on her bikinis instead her goodies?

:p

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
why the hell you were looking straps on her bikinis instead her goodies?

:p
They're in very close proximity ;) Kinda hard to miss for me too, and stuff like that can distract you enough to take you out of the game, if only for a moment.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Victoria 7 is obviously best girl, but having 3 paths (love/sub/blackmail) is crazy and if other characters get this kinda attention updates will be wider, requiring numerous saves for each and every variable, but not really longer, as in substance, just some food for thought.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You mean forced corruption? That's not planned for Liza and Rachel. I'm starting to go slightly mad as it is already with all the branching. ;) Not sure how EvaKiss juggles all those paths in Good Girl Gone Bad, but I take my hat off to her.
Guess I should word it better: what I mean is, can we make Rachel and Liza more submissive (in a voluntary way) instead of having a relationship based on more equal grounds like it is now, a bit like you can do with Bella later on if you chose to blackmail her before but without forcing them like MC did/does with Bella. Turning them from sexy innocent hotties into your cock craving sluts

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
@Perverteer Just finished the game. I must say, apart from a few minor bug, I really enjoyed it. It was nice not having played it until now, so there was quite a bit of content. :)

When do you plan on developing the Mom and Rachel storylines some more?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Never tried that one, because it's done in Unity and there's no Mac version. I'll try to get it running in Wine.
Man of the House runs well in a Wine Bottler wrapper. All you need to do is go into winetricks and install corefonts. Let me know if you need better instructions.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
I read about people liking this game before but those renders in OP were really off putting BUT i was finally so bored that i decided to give this one a try nonetheless and OMG.Those ugly early game renders aside the game is very good.Great writing with each of the main cast having their unique story and personality,oh and the way the Mom character story is featured in this game is super hot and kinky.
Someone really should change the OP pictures for more recent ones so shallow bitches like myself wont just dismiss the game at first glance :winkytongue:
Definitely short listing this one and excited to see what future updates bring :eazyHype:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game/novel.
There was one problem i saw when MC and Rachel slept together for the first time after the movie. He was wearing nail polish while she wasn't. lol. I think the person doing that picture put the polish on the wrong character is all.*shrugs, who knows*

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes