madmanmx

Mar 3, 2018
I like this game. The story is good. The grind is minimal. Animations could be a bit better. The lack of sound can be an issue to some. Keep it up!

Reactions: Perverteer

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Is Bella the only one that you can let fall in love with you. Only one that says love in the stats.
From what I understand, That indicates that you chose the love route instead of dom route. The Yes indicates that you started a relationship/love with any of the characters. No means that you either haven't achieved relationship yet, or you passed on that particular person.
Hope that helps Brother......................Peace!!

Sep 21, 2017
*whew ....dat took a lot outta me. I never knew fondling & courting sisters' was such a HARD job.:FeelsGoodMan:And those side dishes/girls...mmmm----so this is what feels like when you lick and get to the center of a tootsie pop :tf:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Suits.

That's what people wear in the kind of profession they were playing up.

Which is extremely common knowledge ... how long ago did you crawl out from under that rock?
Are you seriously saying this does not look like a tuxedo to you?

Just use your common sense to be honest, if you were to wear this anywhere but a formal event you would be laughed at all the way home to your rock.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, you are right, but imo thought is what counts. Maybe there was no suits availbe in the rental or baybe tuxs was cheaper. LOL

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
"Hi, we're here to talk to you about your son." "What's that? Oh our school is so well off that our work uniforms are tuxedos. Yes, we are luxuriously well to do, that's why we can offer your son a free ride and guarantee him an incredible starting salary when he is done."
"That's right lots of money."
"You seem like the type who'll do anything for money. Plus, we heard you have a thing for guys your son's age who wear nice clothes. There's no way we're old enough to be recruiters, but your to dumb to realize that. So spread your legs and lets give your son a little brother!"

Malkav

May 28, 2017
"Hi, we're here to talk to you about your son." "What's that? Oh our school is so well off that our work uniforms are tuxedos. Yes, we are luxuriously well to do, that's why we can offer your son a free ride and guarantee him an incredible starting salary when he is done."
"That's right lots of money."
"You seem like the type who'll do anything for money. Plus, we heard you have a thing for guys your son's age who wear nice clothes. There's no way we're old enough to be recruiters, but your to dumb to realize that. So spread your legs and lets give your son a little brother!"
Yeah I like to think it is a fun joke too, that why I said I found it hilarious.

Reactions: Grif1001

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Where do you normally see tuxedos at like weddings formal dinner parties ? Not a n interview of a possible prospect fake or otherwise. A nice suit and tie is usually the manner in wear a college or university is going to wear not a tuxedo. But that is my opinion only.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It would be more believable to me that they were wearing tuxedos if they were on their way to prom and stopped to harass some other kid's mom. I agree that MIB style suits would be a much better look! He could even do a spin off game called M.I.B. (Milfs in Back)

I wonder what Brody's mom looks like...

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes