Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Just tried the game ... story looks very promising, sisters and mom are really pretty. Interesting idea, only thing which is rly big con for me is CG ... in some scenes it looks very very bad, but better to have great story average renders than bad story with great renders IMHO .... but in total it's great game, keep doing great job

And If I'm right, you are planning to improve the CG, so I think it will be then perfect game :)

Reactions: Perverteer

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Took me a while to find time to take this game for a spin again. I always dread the fact that most games you simply cannot use older savegames. This game no issues whatsoever. Just loaded last save and it just works.

So kudo's to @Perverteer , not just on the great new content! Couldn't even find a singe bug in latest release.

Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
And If I'm right, you are planning to improve the CG, so I think it will be then perfect game :)
Yes, that's the plan! I'm working on converting all the renders up to and including Day 12 to better quality ones. That's about 900 images that need better shaders and lighting, so it's quite a lot of work. But I'm making good progress.

@Perverteer Thank you so much for adding watersports. Will you also add a bit of (optional) scat? That would be AMAZING!
Scat is not really my thing and I don't think I've seen it yet in a VN using DAZ renders. So it's both a practical issue (no poo assets) and a personal one. I'm not sure I can write convincingly enough about sex involving scat.

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
Oh man i finished current version, I love this game so fucking much <3 thanks to the developer!! and this site for providing us with links and guides! btw anyone have signature images of the girls of this game? thanks

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes