Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
@Yuri_Boyka
If you have the console.config set to True then you can always hit Shift+o and type in the Character's default name (liza, bella, rachel, etc) followed by either _corruption or _trust and hit enter, and on the next line it will tell you the current number of that stat. for example...

bella_trust

If I type in "bella_trust" and hit enter and it gives me an 18 then Bella's stat for trust is currently at an 18.

but this is a very time consuming process.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@Yuri_Boyka
If you have the console.config set to True then you can always hit Shift+o and type in the Character's default name (liza, bella, rachel, etc) followed by either _corruption or _trust and hit enter, and on the next line it will tell you the current number of that stat. for example...

bella_trust

If I type in "bella_trust" and hit enter and it gives me an 18 then Bella's stat for trust is currently at an 18.

but this is a very time consuming process.
or you just use the button topright for the stats window
how do you see the stats? there is no button show them
first check if it's enabled in preferences
if yes and you have no button, open console and type: suppress_overlay=False

Reactions: Yuri_Boyka

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so how do I change girls stats? seems that for example in bella's case b.attr.trust+2 doesn't change trust under heart icon.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
so how do I change girls stats? seems that for example in bella's case b.attr.trust+2 doesn't change trust under heart icon.
character_attr.set_trust(offset)
character_attr.set_corruption(offset)
replace character with m, r, b or l and offset with the amount you wanna change, negative values possible

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
replace character with m, r, b or l and offset with the amount you wanna change, negative values possible
yes, ignore the "bella_corruption" thing I posted earlier. Apparently that was a remnant in my game from a much older version. That console command no longer seems to work on v0.8. Go with what the66 said.

Also, having only ever continued with saves I never had the stat window open either, however on restarting a new game in v0.8 it opened automatically for me. Honestly, I have never really seen the need to use the console commands for this game, everything works so well and the story builds on itself with the choices you make that they are not really needed. Especially since you really don't have a need for money because your dad left you set up so well.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
@Perverteer
I just noticed that in the scene where you speak to Rachel about Ana for the first time (I believe it's day 2) she says "I've got my eye on you little brother." yet she is your little sister, you are her big brother. Just caught my attention and wanted to let you know. Not sure how many times I've played right past it and never noticed before... Anyway, love the game, keep up the great work!

Reactions: Perverteer

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Finally a new update! I really hope that this time we can fuck the two older sister!
Man i wanna fuck Liza and Bella sooooo much! Generally i am for the milf mother thing. But i really hate when in a story you find out the mc mother is something like a slut =.= so depressed. I just do not understand why choice a story like that for the mother. I understand that is impossibile, but i really hope that mc mother just is the dominant with other and the other do not fuck her. I just want that her fuck only with him.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Finally a new update! I really hope that this time we can fuck the two older sister!
Man i wanna fuck Liza and Bella sooooo much! Generally i am for the milf mother thing. But i really hate when in a story you find out the mc mother is something like a slut =.= so depressed. I just do not understand why choice a story like that for the mother. I understand that is impossibile, but i really hope that mc mother just is the dominant with other and the other do not fuck her. I just want that her fuck only with him.
Game gives hint about that if I'm not mistaken. Secretary says that "you're the only guy she let her do this or do that", so to my understanding she never fucks with any client except her son. I may be wrong tho...

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
or you just use the button topright for the stats window
first check if it's enabled in preferences
if yes and you have no button, open console and type: suppress_overlay=False
that was my problem enabled but no button that console thing fixed it, thanks

Reactions: Grif1001

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that worked, needed to add bella's trust just a bit to get her scene in restaurant. thx.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Guess I should word it better: what I mean is, can we make Rachel and Liza more submissive (in a voluntary way) instead of having a relationship based on more equal grounds like it is now, a bit like you can do with Bella later on if you chose to blackmail her before but without forcing them like MC did/does with Bella. Turning them from sexy innocent hotties into your cock craving sluts
I don't think that's going to happen, for the reasons Gomly1980 already mentioned. You will however be able to push their sexual boundaries. Rachel is rather carefree and adventurous, so she'll be in for some experimentation. Liza is more repressed, but after the latest update might accept you as her mentor, who know where that could lead...

Im sad no content for Mom in this update!
Mom will feature in the upcoming release more prominently. Nothing as overtly sexual as during the Discreet sessions though.

@Perverteer Just finished the game. I must say, apart from a few minor bug, I really enjoyed it. It was nice not having played it until now, so there was quite a bit of content. :)

When do you plan on developing the Mom and Rachel storylines some more?
The storyline at Discreet and the machinations of Mrs. Steel will continue after the family has returned from Belugio, probably in v0.9 or afterwards.

Man of the House runs well in a Wine Bottler wrapper. All you need to do is go into winetricks and install corefonts. Let me know if you need better instructions.
I got it to work! I prefer VNs instead of games with randomized encounters, but I was pleasantly surprised by Milfy City, so I'll give this one a try as soon as I have the time.

I read about people liking this game before but those renders in OP were really off putting BUT i was finally so bored that i decided to give this one a try nonetheless and OMG.Those ugly early game renders aside the game is very good.Great writing with each of the main cast having their unique story and personality,oh and the way the Mom character story is featured in this game is super hot and kinky.
Someone really should change the OP pictures for more recent ones so shallow bitches like myself wont just dismiss the game at first glance :winkytongue:
Definitely short listing this one and excited to see what future updates bring :eazyHype:
Glad you're liking Sisterly Lust! I know Mom's storyline caused a bit of a controversy, but good to know others are enjoying it. Replacing those ugly old renders is firm on my todo list, but releasing new content has priority right now. An HD release with those new renders is planned in the near future.

Are you seriously saying this does not look like a tuxedo to you?

Just use your common sense to be honest, if you were to wear this anywhere but a formal event you would be laughed at all the way home to your rock.
Gee, you guys are real suckers for realism, aren't you! :p I can unequivocally confirm that James and the MC are indeed wearing a tuxedo. I didn't have a business suit asset at hand when I created those scenes and I ended up using them far more than I thought. Let's just say that Hazel is easily impressed by men in suits, any suit...

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Let's just say that Hazel is easily impressed by men in suits, any suit...
Hazel doesn't really seem to have a whole lot going on upstairs. She reminds me of the mom of this guy who once tried to blackmail my sister... oh wait, I got confused, that was in some game I played once... sorry! LOL

Reactions: Nerttu

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I
I got it to work! I prefer VNs instead of games with randomized encounters, but I was pleasantly surprised by Milfy City, so I'll give this one a try as soon as I have the time.
A few updates ago he added animations. Yesterday I figured out how to get them to play inside a Wineskin Winery wrapper - .

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes