Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks! That scene with Liza is to be the start of a journey full of exploration. Rebeca will also be back, maybe in the company of her daughter. Have to think on how to sneak that by the Patreon Police...
I had to comment on that one mainly because I didn't see how you'd get a woman that was the ultimate virgin to open up sexually without making it look forced.

That was a really well done scene.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Don't you watch Doctor Who? "Nobody likes the oranges"
But we never got real oranges in our Christmas stockings it was always tangerines.... :eek:penedeyewink:
And 20 years later, I still swear it was orange juice that led me to having twins...no snarky comments about the sex being to blame :mad: XD

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Aw, man...and I had a full load of snarky comments to squirt..er..I mean shoot...er...respond with.

Reactions: kiteares

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I wrote the "respect" path so you can have a relationship with Bella in the coming updates that's less "rapey" than the full blackmail one. After stealing the footage from Dwayne, the MC has the choice to become the blackmailer instead of a provider of money in exchange for sexual services. With the "respect" path, Bella accepts her submissive role without the need for further blackmail. The actions you'll perform with her will be the same however, just seen through a different lens, if that makes sense.
IMHO it is the choice that it makes more sense for the dominant route. You want to have sex/dominate here so you used the blackmail trick to start.
Now that you have the photos you can show her that you are not only in charge in bed but you can protect your possession in real life too. In this way you are making your ownership over her stronger.

Oct 2, 2017
I wrote the "respect" path so you can have a relationship with Bella in the coming updates that's less "rapey" than the full blackmail one. After stealing the footage from Dwayne, the MC has the choice to become the blackmailer instead of a provider of money in exchange for sexual services. With the "respect" path, Bella accepts her submissive role without the need for further blackmail. The actions you'll perform with her will be the same however, just seen through a different lens, if that makes sense.
Totally does. :) I've liked Bella the most from basically moment one so it did kind of make me sad that the dominant blackmail path was really your only choice with her for so long if you wanted to see any of her. But... she's so cute... so I had to be the badguy each update to get a little more of her. Her actually being into that helped, but it did still feel bleh.

Going the dom/sub roles though rather than blackmail/rapey vibe makes it way better for me though. It's a dynamic that's totally legal, and while it may seem weird to outsiders, it's totally consensual and agreed upon and thus, I'm totally ok with that.

If you haven't, I'd check out Man of the House and Veronica's storyline for good examples of this in action while also still giving the submissive character some agency. There's a great beat where Veronica thinks the MC is about to fuck her and she's CLEARLY not ready for that and the MC, as a good dom does, recognizes that and decides not to pursue that action going forward until the sub brings it up herself.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It is nice to see we can either romance or 'corrupt' Bella, but what about the rest of the family? Is there only going to be a romance path for Liza and Rachel or can we 'corrupt' them later on.

btw, render quality is really improving, but I think it still needs some work since I got quite a few grainy images.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Certain choices in this game don't matter.

I just started playing, but trying to ignore James seems pointless, the game acts as if you interacted even if you didn't.
For example:- ignoring your phone msg from him, suddenly im at lunch with him?...huh?
Or referencing conversations you had, when they didn't even take place.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I see the questions about the statistics button crop up regularly. Doesn't the option to enable/disable it in the preferences screen? The first iteration of the button didn't work with the official Ren'Py global gui variables and I changed that in a later release. Strange that it's still a problem for many.
Ha! I'm a total dumbass and never even realized the toggle was there. *sigh* Thanks for the info and sorry to those I've given shitty advice to!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
We would hate you, boss, if you didn't do so many other nice things for us. It leaves us confused, but appreciative.

Reactions: xןʞ and bas

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks! That scene with Liza is to be the start of a journey full of exploration. Rebeca will also be back, maybe in the company of her daughter. Have to think on how to sneak that by the Patreon Police...
To the first part of this quote, Thank God! (I mean Perverteer) Liza is probably my favorite of the girls! As I was watching the scene I could envision many more similar scenes each one corrupting her a little more until they are both fully enjoying one another's company!

to the second part of the quote, Just explain to the Patron Police that it's not illegal where Rebeca and Nia live... If that doesn't work (which I'm sure it won't) then make her their step mom who's husband died and then she raised them, then there is no blood relation, so it's not technically incest... also, is it really incest if they don't do anything with each other, but just with him?

Anyway, Great update!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the problem with the stats button is not to toggle it on/off
it's rather a renpy problem with setting suppress_overlay properly
i'm simply to dumb to find the error in the source code, so my simple solution is, assign a key to a function that sets suppress_overlay to False
Code:
init python:
    config.underlay.append(renpy.Keymap(restore_overlay = Function(restore_overlay)))
    config.keymap['restore_overlay'] = ['r',]
    def restore_overlay():
        if not _menu:
            setattr(store, 'suppress_overlay', False)
        return
but i'm open to suggestions :)

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
the problem with the stats button is not to toggle it on/off
it's rather a renpy problem with setting suppress_overlay properly
:)
Looks like someone monkeyed with the common dir in phython...
>>> Search Started: "suppress_overlay" [ regex: off; match case: off; whole word: off; ]
>>> Search Complete: 0 matching lines where found. Files Searched: 23
Not in rpy files.

Oct 2, 2017
To the first part of this quote, Thank God! (I mean Perverteer) Liza is probably my favorite of the girls! As I was watching the scene I could envision many more similar scenes each one corrupting her a little more until they are both fully enjoying one another's company!

to the second part of the quote, Just explain to the Patron Police that it's not illegal where Rebeca and Nia live... If that doesn't work (which I'm sure it won't) then make her their step mom who's husband died and then she raised them, then there is no blood relation, so it's not technically incest... also, is it really incest if they don't do anything with each other, but just with him?

Anyway, Great update!
Problem being, from a legal standpoint, I THINK step-whatevers actually count, legally, for charges of incest. I'd imagine Patreon is working from either that or going beyond that.

Also, @Perverteer : You managed to include one of my fetishes with Rebecca so... good on ya? :D Only other game I've ever seen it in was DMD with Georgina for like one scene.

Oct 2, 2017
Office work?
:closedtongue:

Let's just say I had to explain what I meant by "yo, how about don't kink shame and focus more on the actual degredation of the previous president as something that appealed to him" when the Steele Dossier came out to a few different folks... which was ironic knowing most of the folks I had to say it to were either into cuckolding or like BDSM and hated how much shit their own fetishes got. :D

Though it is interesting to me that outside of that, the fetish has seen more representation with some companies. ATK's sites almost all feature it which totally confused me.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a patch for this version? I tried loading my saves and it comes to an end where 0.7 ends and can't get past it. I tried starting a new game and it ends at the same place, I can't get past the 0.7 end.

Edit: I redownloaded it and it seems to work now. I think the patch for 0.7 breaks 0.8. I didn't realize this at first.

Last edited:
Reactions: bas
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes