ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
If I refuse Alina at the first place (in the shower I think...) she's still talking about that I fucked her. Before the holiday (day 14-16) she calls to come over. I never ever seen her personally after the refuse D:
Same thing with Ana.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Look at OP, it is mentioned there how you can put incest back into the game. Use the exact wording used there.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Open console and type the following replacing the "1" with however many points you need (click heart icon in upper right to see her corruption) - you need at least 5 to see both "puppies":
Code:
$ b_attr.set_corruption(+1)
Thank you for taking the time to reply, much appreciated !

EDIT: I have tried it a few time as seen here ( ) and I dont seem to have any luck with changing her response. Also I dont see any heart in the screen.

Last edited:

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Tester used his tester link instead of getting full links I guess lol.

Can't truss these hoes baby.

Daddy klx gonna have to save the day for the thousandth time I guess le sigh.
It wasn't tester version since I had gotten the 15$ extra scene variant. next time check the link closely.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have to applaud that scene with Liza on the beach, that was beautifully done.

I also think i've found my new favourite mother in any game ever.

Rebeca is awesome.

Reactions: Perverteer and bas

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I had the weirdest experience with this update - there were scenes where it looked like I was viewing things at an angle. As if you took the screen and tilted it away from you.

There were also some times where the images appeared a little grainy. Since no one else is mentioning this, I assume it's something either with my machine or my download. Hmmm.

Otherwise, though, the story is a lot of fun and continues to drive an interesting narrative of just when the MC's head is going to explode trying to juggle all three sisters.

_flim_

Dec 16, 2017

EDIT: I have tried it a few time as seen here ( ) and I dont seem to have any luck with changing her response. ...

a console command can also be used:
b_attr.trust=xx /b - Bella/
m_attr.corruption=xx /m - Mrs. Smith/

Also I dont see any heart in the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

EDIT: I have tried it a few time as seen here ( ) and I dont seem to have any luck with changing her response. Also I dont see any heart in the screen.
Please check the screenshot at bottom of post that @koteto was kind enough to provide; small icon in upper right of screen.

If you still cannot see the heart icon, please type from the console:
Code:
suppress_overlay = False
Now you should be able to see the heart icon and click on it to bring up the statistics page, which shows how many points each character has. If you still can't see it, please let me know.

And here's the line of code that decides if you get to see both of b's b's :)
Code:
if b_attr.get_corruption() >= 5 and not b_relationship_blackmail:
That says you have to meet 2 conditions: have at least 5 corruption points, and also NOT be on the blackmail route with b. Betting that you have way more corruption points than needed, but you ARE on the blackmail route, correct? If so, no boobs for you. Unless you want to cheat for a moment... :)

Stop at the screen in the dinner scene after you ask for "The other one too" where she says "Are you fucking crazy?" Open console and type (case-sensitive):
Code:
b_relationship_blackmail = False
Enjoy boobs, and then when you get back to the apartment at night, open console again typing same line but put "True" (note the capital T) in place of False to get you back on your original game path.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
This is may be a strange request, but how do I downgrade from the taboo edition back to the standard?

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This is may be a strange request, but how do I downgrade from the taboo edition back to the standard?
Hey, to each their own man. :)
From console:
Code:
game.is_special = False

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes